Lofts

About £2000 worth of motorbike parts, suitcases, xmas tree and shiny bits, pictures, coffee tables and bags of old clothes that we will never ever fit into again.

Loads of shite our lass puts up there. Same as the garage. We need to hire a skip. We might even need two skips.
Reckon I could fill 3 or 4 with loft and garage combined. She never throws anything away and once it hits the loft it never leaves again. I dread the day we ever move

A git massive water tank thing which if I had my way, we'd change our heating system so we didn't have it taking up so much bloody room. Never mind the other tank thing in the cupboard on the landing.

That and a shitload of other stuff, pretty much all boxed and categories though I must say. A load of baby clothes in the hope that Mini-K gets a sibling in the near future :)

Reckon I could fill 3 or 4 with loft and garage combined. She never throws anything away and once it hits the loft it never leaves again. I dread the day we ever move
We moved nearly 6 years ago. Most of the stuff that went in the garage on moving day hasn't moved. Does my nut in.

A git massive water tank thing which if I had my way, we'd change our heating system so we didn't have it taking up so much bloody room. Never mind the other tank thing in the cupboard on the landing.

That and a shitload of other stuff, pretty much all boxed and categories though I must say. A load of baby clothes in the hope that Mini-K gets a sibling in the near future :)

There’ll be a dead starling in there. Nailed on.

No idea what is up there. I've been in the house for 10 years and haven't even stuck my head through the access panel. Lofts have always scared the life out of me. I keep meaning to get it boarded up with a proper ladder but I know I would just keep junk there.

I have loads of videos and DVDs that need chucking out like the Auf Weidersehen box set and a loads of Vera. - Also tents, jigsaws and black bin bags with old duvets and god knows what else in.

Back