LOF/Bitscores

Status
Not open for further replies.

Re: bitscores

Thanks for the link, however, after downloading the app all I get is a page full of adverts!

What's a realistic alternative to BitScores?

You dont download the app, just pick a link and close the box or ad when it appears. Job done

Re: What replacement for Bitscores?

How come like?

as the americans are coming down hard on the yank stuff but not european (yet) and since these website domains / servers are based in america they can shut them down / dmca takedown.

Does OMFG work through a ps3 ?

I think someone said it does, but OMFG hosts american stuff they could be taken down. but any of them are a risk now & thats the gamble you have to take, they may go after the popular ones 1st.

hopefully you'll get a load of russian sites popping up with american stuff. :lol:

as the americans are coming down hard on the yank stuff but not european (yet) and since these website domains / servers are based in america they can shut them down / dmca takedown.

I think someone said it does, but OMFG hosts american stuff they could be taken down. but any of them are a risk now & thats the gamble you have to take, they may go after the popular ones 1st.

hopefully you'll get a load of russian sites popping up with american stuff. :lol:

Starstreams hosted in Hong Kong I think, hopefully safe enough

bitscores dns registration was updated today...maybe theyre shifting to a new host

bitscores dns registration was updated today...maybe theyre shifting to a new host

they did send out a message last week after they had a few problems with their streams, something along the lines of "i've been on the phone constantly all day to the people who host the servers, but they are not returning my calls"

so maybe, they've just sacked them off and moving somewhere else. i hope so anyway

:evil: twats

they did send out a message last week after they had a few problems with their streams, something along the lines of "i've been on the phone constantly all day to the people who host the servers, but they are not returning my calls"

so maybe, they've just sacked them off and moving somewhere else. i hope so anyway
Was that the message on the website? I saw that. Hope this is the case like.

Cant do without sport this weekend starting with Boro match tonight.....rang Virgin and am now back on...Stuff fss liveonline footy and bitscores. Seems so far this season we cannot rely on them.....And we have Ashes cricket next summer which I'll have to see.

I subscribed to OMFGStreams for a day, hell on no streams working and everyone wants the boxing on.

Hope bitscores comes back cant afford sky!

But they were both ok for 3 years or so. I think it' s Sky that's closing them down.

thats the chance you take though, there one minute gone the next, sky will be losing a fortune if you look to how many subscribe to these dodgy channels, sky want to monopolise all the sport that goes on these days, look at all the sports there involved with, sooner or later they are gonner fuck it all up, with the man on the street left to pick up the pieces

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back