Locked thread

Check the terms of use marra, sure I saw something about posting regarding a charity.

Due to fraud and fradulent use of funds, you may not use the forums to raise money or request donations for any reason without explicit permission from RTG. The exceptions to this are when money is to be sent directly to a registered charity, or via an escrow company such as justgiving.com or virginmoneygiving.com. Other funding sites where the money does not go directly to a charity (such as gofundme or gogetfunding) are expressly forbidden

Terms of Service and Rules | RTG Sunderland Message Boards

It didn't break any of the rules, although we don't like such threads being bumped up too regularly (it turns into a competition between them all!).

I can only assume that a tired moderator thought this was happening - if they thought it broke the rules they would have removed it completely.

It didn't break any of the rules, although we don't like such threads being bumped up too regularly (it turns into a competition between them all!).

I can only assume that a tired moderator thought this was happening - if they thought it broke the rules they would have removed it completely.

Cheers Roger, completely understand with regards to the whole turning it into a competition thing.

If it’s alright once she’s had her hair cut, I’ll stick a post up just telling how much she has raised

Back