Lockdown

Things are getting worse rapidly, my local Sainsbury today , all the high perspex screens have gone back up at the tills. The shit is about to hit the fan I fear.

Things are getting worse rapidly, my local Sainsbury today , all the high perspex screens have gone back up at the tills. The shit is about to hit the fan I fear.
Surely that's just a reaction to the mandate that masks must be worn in shops?

My local Aldi never removed their screens - no-one read that as meaning the brown stuff was going to hit the whirly thing.

Can’t see us going into another lockdown. Purely for the financial implications. 100% no furlough. So everyone will still have to go to work.
Probably just more restrictions, but bar telling everyone to wear masks, what else can be done?

Edit: forgot about the mixing households thing, maybe they’ll ban that.
But gan to work and mix with hundreds of other households.

Last edited:
If we are dealing in facts, Cases are only slightly up? This happened before and they went back down. It’s probably expected Thst cases rise this time of the year.

We know very little about the new variant, are you referring to that that’s getting rapidly worse ?

If we are dealing in facts, Cases are only slightly up? This happened before and they went back down. It’s probably expected Thst cases rise this time of the year.

We know very little about the new variant, are you referring to that that’s getting rapidly worse ?
Yes mate I was specifically referring to the threat posed by omricon.

Can’t see another lockdown happening at all. Even if he tried I think the majority of people would now say “fuck off”: This Omicron variant isn’t as strong or as deadly as previous ones. We have to get back to some sort of normality otherwise every year we will be going thrpugh this shit when another variant is discovered.
If you are fully vaccinated, including booster, carry on with your lives. Be careful but carry on.

Last edited:

Back