Lock down garage gym

Lucky to have a C2 rower and a spinning bike but my weights are pitiful sum rusty old Dumbells and 3 kettle bells and a freezing garage takes a bit motivation to work out but feel better after

As long as you're doing something mate you won't be as far backwards as you might have been had you done nothing (hope that makes sense!). Have you looked at body weight workouts too? Sure @Stevie Freestein II may be able to offer some guidance? Wishing you an injury free 2021.

As long as you're doing something mate you won't be as far backwards as you might have been had you done nothing (hope that makes sense!). Have you looked at body weight workouts too? Sure @Stevie Freestein II may be able to offer some guidance? Wishing you an injury free 2021.
Hi, hope you are keeping well, this is a thread from the start of the 1st lockdown.

Don't suppose you feel like selling any plates mate?

Literally after any from 1.25kg-5kg just to top my dumbells up.

They’re Olympic plates for barbells fella so they’re unlikely to fit dumbbells. Have you had a look on Facebook? The CrossFit buy and sell page normally has a few but folk are charging ridiculous money for them. Good luck in the search though 👍
Also after some plates myself 😀

Assassin goods had some in stock recently 👍

They’re Olympic plates for barbells fella so they’re unlikely to fit dumbbells. Have you had a look on Facebook? The CrossFit buy and sell page normally has a few but folk are charging ridiculous money for them. Good luck in the search though 👍

Assassin goods had some in stock recently 👍

Cheers mate. It's a nightmare atm everywhere is sold out online and sellers are wanting 3x the usual price. I only want a few kgs in plates but think I'll end up biting the bullet and buying another excessively priced set of dumbells from ebay or something.

Back