Local wrong un banned for standing too close to women

If you were kicked out of a bar because women were complaining you were being creepy, going to the press about it would definitely be bottom of your 'things to do' list like.

I agree.
I also notice in related article links, a link to the same bar reopening after a refurbishment. Maybe this article is just fabrication in order to run some free advertising for the establishment

There was a bloke who used to drink around Sunderland about 10 year ago and me and my mate nicknamed him Jazz Hands. He was about fifty and he'd dance right behind young lasses and when they'd turn around to see what he was doing he'd put his hands in the air and shake them to gesture he wasn't touching. Seen him kicked out of many a pub.

I got banned from my favourite pub because, allegedly, some female customers have complained that I was creepy and stood too close to them on the dancefloor.

‘Some’ means more than one. If you’re acting in a way only one woman complains about your inappropriate behaviour, ban yourself from the pub, go home and re-evaluate your outlook on life.

"I know that I did not do any touching, twerking, talking, or making sexual advances, jokes. I wasn't rude, or displaying threatening body language, or even drunk and starting fights," he said.

"There was no breaking of glassware on my part, no puking, no p***ing or drawing on the wall. No."

Lolz

The most bizarre thing about the article is that it contains a promotional video for the pub - that and the disembodied female arm around the fella in one of the photos

Back