Local wrong un banned for standing too close to women

Fair play to the newspaper for not going with a photo of him looking angry and sad with arms folded outside of the pub and instead going with photos of the creepy fucker looking even creepier.

"I know that I did not do any touching, twerking, talking, or making sexual advances, jokes. I wasn't rude, or displaying threatening body language, or even drunk and starting fights," he said.

"There was no breaking of glassware on my part, no puking, no p***ing or drawing on the wall. No."

Lolz

When people go into such detailed lists it generally means that he has done stuff wrong which he won’t list.
Most people would just say I done fuck all wrong, that covers all bases. As it stands he hasn’t denied shitting in someone womans handbag or formatting the fucker amongst other things.

Last edited:
"I know that I did not do any touching, twerking, talking, or making sexual advances, jokes. I wasn't rude, or displaying threatening body language, or even drunk and starting fights," he said.

"There was no breaking of glassware on my part, no puking, no p***ing or drawing on the wall. No."

Lolz

There's clearly a 'this time' been accidentally left out at the end of all of that.

In reality he probably has been kicked out for looking a bit old and decrepid rather then doing anything actually wrong.

Bit odd in the World of equality nothing is said about that. If he had been from a different demographic people would probably be up in arms at someone removed due to appearance.

Strange World

In reality he probably has been kicked out for looking a bit old and decrepid rather then doing anything actually wrong.

Bit odd in the World of equality nothing is said about that. If he had been from a different demographic people would probably be up in arms at someone removed due to appearance.

Strange World

Sadly, that is so right.

Wasn’t there a gadgee in Sunderland who got banned from doing the same thing? Sitting dead close to birds on the bus and that?

Back