Local triathlon club

I work for a supplement company and we'd like to introduce our product to triathlon clubs, what's the best way of doing this?
Tell me what it is and I'll decide if it's worth perusing. Just triathlon? Or running?

I can get you in contact with sun city, wearside tri, ne31, south shields, Sunderland strollers, Sunderland harriers, Washington running club.

Tell me what it is and I'll decide if it's worth perusing. Just triathlon? Or running?

I can get you in contact with sun city, wearside tri, ne31, south shields, Sunderland strollers, Sunderland harriers, Washington running club.
I'll PM

Inbox is full.

www.totumsport.com

I work for Totum Sport, it's a 100% natural electrolyte supplement that contains all 78 electrolytes that are needed for complete hydration.

It contains zero calories and no nasty stuff, so fine for all to take.

Our site is in the process of being switched to the new site so it may be down this evening.

Last edited:
I'll PM

Inbox is full.

www.totumsport.com

I work for Totum Sport, it's a 100% natural electrolyte supplement that contains all 78 electrolytes that are needed for complete hydration.

It contains zero calories and no nasty stuff, so fine for all to take.

Our site is in the process of being switched to the new site so it may be down this evening.
Cleared...

Aye but I havent got a clue what I'm doing
Neither did I when I first started. I did general training on my own to start off with. Then a good mate got into it and we tried to train together. I joined a tri club and went along to their training sessions every now and again and the duathlons they put on.
I found it’s nice to be in a club as I got good gear at discounted prices.

Signed up to the lakesman half next year with my old man. Went along to a swim session with coalfield triathlon club last night after doing our own thing the last three month... wish we’d joined sooner in all honesty :lol: The swimming coaching was exceptional and a canny bunch who made the pair of us feel comfortable as it was a bit daunting walking in. Bring on the next 6 month:lol:

Back