Local lockdown

To the purest degree, it is daft. But again, we know the principle. You get be overseen in the pub. You can't in your house. So essentially it boils to trust, or a lack of.

Think that's everything covered marra.
But hes not getting overseen at the pub, cos he's there with his mam who he's not allowed to be in a garden with!?

you haven’t been round me dars house hand sanitizers at the door shoes off sit don’t move twat will toss summit at me if I go 3 metres close never mind 2 😂

for every 5 you tell me that will be policed I could tell you 5 that aren’t

So that's 50% pubs.

I'm confident 50% of houses arent.

To the purest degree, it is daft. But again, we know the principle. You get be overseen in the pub. You can't in your house. So essentially it boils to trust, or a lack of.

Think that's everything covered marra.
And for me common sense any way I’m off to kip now had a good couple hours chatting with you and maxie 👍

But hes not getting overseen at the pub, cos he's there with his mam who he's not allowed to be in a garden with!?

He is. The staff of the pub are able to oversee ensuring they keep distance. No one can do that with people in their own kip. That's the principle.
If it is 1 in the entire country, it'll be 1 more than houses are or could be. Pubs can be closed down, houses can't.

It's crackers how people can't even see the principle of it.

Last edited:
A 99.7% survival rate doesn't constitute something as being 'Deadly' though does it?.
Good point, yet some folk will still happily dismiss and laugh at conspiracy theorists while the government keep trotting out this utter tripe and they continue to lap it up like clapping seals.
Not Deadly? What, so no-one has died from this illness?
People who have lost love ones to this may disagree slightly.

So then, what exactly is the 'conspiracy' ?

Exactly, if there were sanctions. I hope to fuck there are.
Love to see a massive back track tomorrow from certain establishments
It may go better for them if they did. All they’ve done by advertising their view of it is to draw attention to themselves and thus attract a visit from someone to ensure they are following the correct protocols.

Guidance is a confusing word.Legally, pubs have to follow the guidance.They do not have the option to decide which parts of the guidance they may wish to follow.If pubs fail to follow the guidance, the local authorities have clear powers to temporary close them down, or even revoke their licence.This is on the basis that the licensee is not a fit and proper person ,as they are not following the guidance , that they have no option but to comply with.

Because poor driving spreads so easily if you don't try to contain it.

What's spreading like wildfire like?

You do know how many viruses we carry? And how many of them are beneficial to us?

Please stop regurgitating MSM propaganda without any scientific backed data.

Please watch this 2min vid.

If we didn't lock down in April there'd have been many more deaths from covid, in addition to the 800,000 that die on average every year already. The NHS would have been completely overwhelmed which would lead to many more deaths from cancer and other diseases and everyone in care homes would be dead. Hope this helps.

Erm you attributing that from a strategy that we've never done before without any scientific data? Over community immunity that we've seen work for decades?

Please show me evidence that we've had less deaths from lockdown from a virus that's shown itself from data not to be worse than normal seasonal flu.

Dont believe the hype. Turn your telly off.

Why are we in lockdown now? Cos of deaths? Or cos we've ramped up the number of tests which have been proven to be inconsistent with a 40% false positive stat.

Yeah mate. Legit.
He is. The staff of the pub are able to oversee ensuring they keep distance. No one can do that with people in their own kip. That's the principle.

It's crackers how people can't even see the principle of it.

Its crackers how many people cant see the woods from the trees and buy into everything that the telly tells them.

DM, am I a loon?

Last edited:
Their Facebook post is a disgrace quite frankly. Not only have you got the pub essentially encouraging customers to ignore government advice, but you have several staff members running the mouth off and arguing with everyone. Absolutely idiotic, PR disaster.

I have just seen this. It's horrendous. The owners and staff are having hell on with anyone in disagreement. Saying the government havnt got a clue and are scaremongering.

Very poor from a pub with such a reputation. They will get reported, rightly so over this.

Not Deadly? What, so no-one has died from this illness?
People who have lost love ones to this may disagree slightly.

So then, what exactly is the 'conspiracy' ?
Its not difficult to see that fascism is being rolled out, while lots of people can see it, far too many are frogs in the boiling pot. The important thing about the PCR tests is that crazily, they weren't designed to detect a virus, this isn't a secret, it's been used because it provides a false positive when used. It will amplify the result over and over, until it finds a remnant of a years old virus. Therefore providing false statistics, what is so hard to grasp about this, It's barely even up for debate.

Some of you can't comprehend the implications of what is really happening.

People have been told they have Covid 19, without symptoms because of this flawed test. It's also been well documented that families of the deceased have been upset and angry about their loved ones having Covid 19 listed as a cause of death, when in reality they've died because of a myriad of conditions, cancer, dementia, heart disease, etc.

The bullshit about care homes is obviously because young people don't die in great numbers do they? Ordering care homes not to resuscitate?.

It's madness. But it helps the figures. Old people who go into care homes don't generally come out after a few years rejuvenated, going on to live to 125 do they?.

It's all about fear and control, 24 hour media hype and manipulation, and some of you are falling for it.

Cognitive dissonance on a massive scale.

What about the deaths?Cases to me mean nothing of any importance.

everyone’s going to get it the Genie is out the bottle ages ago as soon as it left China,it’s a mild flu like type of Virus with no cure ever going to be found.So explain to me what we do about it ?We all get it sooner rather than later is the only way out of it.

the media need to stop scaremongering.Millions will have had it across the country and will/are totally fine.
Yeah, seems that 99% of people that die from it are either elderly, and/or have a condition that makes them vulnerable.
So if there isn't a vaccine long - term, the only viable thing to do would be to encourage these people to shield, while the rest of the population go about their daily lives as near- normally as possible.
Sounds harsh, but the country cant afford continued local lockdown.

It’s proper fascistic to say that it makes sense you can visit your parents in a pub but not a private house so you can be policed by the state :lol:

Can we just get this over with and agree people can meet in a house so long as they have CCTV set up that they stream to the national Covid compliance unit and if you get within 2m of gran you all get an electric shock to your genitals.

Yeah, seems that 99% of people that die from it are either elderly, and/or have a condition that makes them vulnerable.
So if there isn't a vaccine long - term, the only viable thing to do would be to encourage these people to shield, while the rest of the population go about their daily lives as near- normally as possible.
Sounds harsh, but the country cant afford continued local lockdown.
90% of deaths have been over 60 so I guess that’s the demographic you are suggesting shield, considering that’s c13 million people is it practical to shield that many indefinitely until a vaccine is available, not to forget many in that group are still working and wouldnt have an income and the remainder have a lot of disposable income that helps keep the economy ticking over

and that’s just this country as New Zealand has proved a country can’t shield its self from the rest of the world, if the virus is out there somewhere we are all at risk

Its not difficult to see that fascism is being rolled out, while lots of people can see it, far too many are frogs in the boiling pot. The important thing about the PCR tests is that crazily, they weren't designed to detect a virus, this isn't a secret, it's been used because it provides a false positive when used. It will amplify the result over and over, until it finds a remnant of a years old virus. Therefore providing false statistics, what is so hard to grasp about this, It's barely even up for debate.

People have been told they have Covid 19, without symptoms because of this flawed test. It's also been well documented that families of the deceased have been upset and angry about their loved ones having Covid 19 listed as a cause of death, when in reality they've died because of a myriad of conditions, cancer, dementia, heart disease, etc.

The bullshit about care homes is obviously because young people don't die in great numbers do they? Ordering care homes not to resuscitate?.

It's madness. But it helps the figures. Old people who go into care homes don't generally come out after a few years rejuvenated, going on to live to 125 do they?.

It's all about fear and control, 24 hour media hype and manipulation, and some of you are falling for it.

:lol: Wibble

You do know how many viruses we carry? And how many of them are beneficial to us?

Erm you attributing that from a strategy that we've never done before without any scientific data? Over community immunity that we've seen work for decades?

Please show me evidence that we've had less deaths from lockdown from a virus that's shown itself from data not to be worse than normal seasonal flu.

Why are we in lockdown now? Cos of deaths? Or cos we've ramped up the number of tests which have been proven to be inconsistent with a 40% false positive stat.

Yeah mate. Legit.

Its crackers how many people cant see the woods from the trees and buy into everything that the telly tells them.

DM, am I a loon?

I work in a hospital so I've seen first hand. Maybe it's you who should turn the telly off and put down the ganja while you're at it.

Is this actually you?

Yeah mate. Legit.

DM, am I a loon?

You’re talking with confidence on a subject you know absolutely nothing about, because you’re either deluded or you’re lying to be a controversial attention seeker.

You are also either deluded or lying for attention.

If it’s the latter you are a deeply troubled individual.

Last edited:
A 99.7% survival rate doesn't constitute something as being 'Deadly' though does it?.

You smoking something? That would equate to something like 200,000 people in this country. I'd rather 200,000 people didn't have to die so you can go to the pub with your mate personally. The restrictions aren't even that restrictive tbh - I can't go on a proper night out, can't go to the footy and have to work from home. Hardly destroying your life is it?

Back