Local lockdown

but do you see wherethe logic about the pubs is flawed, im the same as you haven’t been in a pub like this because we both seem sensible but I know for a fact there’s a lot of pubs not sticking to it

All you can hope is these pubs get fined or worse I guess. Although we had someone on here saying their mates ignored staff telling them to sit at a table so to say people are blameless is bollocks.

Fuck groups of six. Pint and a paper.

If you stay two metres away from him, aye.

Agree with what?

i think we can both agree we understand the logic behind it but hopefully we both agree that sadly a lot of pubs aren’t playing the game fairly as the posts on Facebook show they looking for loopholes in guidelines

so do you agree with the decision to stop
Family going to each other’s houses but pubs can still open yeah we know if policed properly they safe but clearly a lot aren’t

All you can hope is these pubs get fined or worse I guess. Although we had someone on here saying their mates ignored staff telling them to sit at a table so to say people are blameless is bollocks.
Exactly, if there were sanctions. I hope to fuck there are.
Love to see a massive back track tomorrow from certain establishments

like i said people are certainly to blame aswell and i do feel sorry for genuine boozers that are doing there Best to stay with in the guidelines only for customers not to

i think we can both agree we understand the logic behind it but hopefully we both agree that sadly a lot of pubs aren’t playing the game fairly as the posts on Facebook show they looking for loopholes in guidelines

Family going to each other’s houses but pubs can still open yeah we know if policed properly they safe but clearly a lot aren’t

Yes.

You can't blame the rule maker if knackers break those rules.

FWIW I'd have pubs open and people going to houses. But as I keep saying, I can see the principle of the decision - they are saying most cases are coming from house gatherings and pissed up people later at night.

Last edited:

How many people's private houses are policed?

Yes.

You can't blame the rule maker if knackers break those rules.

FWIW I'd have pubs open and people going to houses. But as I keep saying, I can see the principle of the decision - they are saying most cases are coming from house gatherings and pissed up people later at night.

spot on I think everyone can agree with that

I understand and to be honest it’s a good point and hard to argue with but can you see why people are going to say fuck that to not seeing the family when the pubs are taking the piss the way some of them are ?

That's a bit like knackers seeing Cummings break the rules (rules in place to keep people safe) and therefore deciding to break the rules as well.

It's a way of thinking that is idiotic and something I won't ever understand.

That's a bit like knackers seeing Cummings break the rules (rules in place to keep people safe) and therefore deciding to break the rules as well.

It's a way of thinking that is idiotic and something I won't ever understand.

I think it’s a bit different to that mate but I’m hoping that most people are sensible but sadly I know a lot aren’t

but the scenario is tomorrow I could go to the stables with me mam and dad all sit round a table socially distant of course and have dinner but I can’t sit at her table in her home socially distant and have dinner that to a lot of people is crazy

I think it’s a bit different to that mate but I’m hoping that most people are sensible but sadly I know a lot aren’t

but the scenario is tomorrow I could go to the stables with me mam and dad all sit round a table socially distant of course and have dinner but I can’t sit at her table in her home socially distant and have dinner that to a lot of people is crazy

To the purest degree, it is daft. But again, we know the principle. You get be overseen in the pub. You can't in your house. So essentially it boils to trust, or a lack of.

Think that's everything covered marra.

At the stables, you don't have to actually socially distance, according to their posts.

Thats the problem

Policed doesn't mean actual police....

So therefore off the top of my head I know five. Don't know any houses where someone oversees the occupants.

you haven’t been round me dars house hand sanitizers at the door shoes off sit don’t move twat will toss summit at me if I go 3 metres close never mind 2 😂

for every 5 you tell me that will be policed I could tell you 5 that aren’t

Back