Local lass in The Sun

I find it a bit worrying that parents will break up with their kids literally still babies and the mother seemingly so desperate to have a man in her life will move them in with one she met only 6 months earlier. Is it wrong to think that adults should put their children's welfare above their own wants and needs when they're still very vulnerable.

I find it a bit worrying that parents will break up with their kids literally still babies and the mother seemingly so desperate to have a man in her life will move them in with one she met only 6 months earlier. Is it wrong to think that adults should put their children's welfare above their own wants and needs when they're still very vulnerable.
Make of this what you will but me and my wife split up in Feb last year. I still havent had a lass, no interest at the minute, she's on boyfriend number 4.

I'm not saying it's so in this case (as obviously the lads now dead) but often an abused lass gets with another gadjee as soon as to protect her from the last thug. Often it ends up in an arms race until she ends up with the biggest nutter on the estate. The kids don't seem to come into it sometimes.

I also get that there's probably mental health issues at play or learned behavior from their own parents but given the potential for really bad outcomes there must be some way society can intervene.

Peer pressure plays a part. Split with my ex in 2010. Briefly dated someone in 2014 but it fizzled out quickly. Been single the rest of the time. I get the cliches all the time about fish in the sea, being swept off my feet when I least expect it and all that. People like the Mams at school, lasses at the gym etc., find it hard to accept and keep offering to set me up on dates and stuff. Maybe I'll bump into Mr Right, maybe I'll not. I'm happy just to keep plodding on and see what happens.

Peer pressure plays a part. Split with my ex in 2010. Briefly dated someone in 2014 but it fizzled out quickly. Been single the rest of the time. I get the cliches all the time about fish in the sea, being swept off my feet when I least expect it and all that. People like the Mams at school, lasses at the gym etc., find it hard to accept and keep offering to set me up on dates and stuff. Maybe I'll bump into Mr Right, maybe I'll not. I'm happy just to keep plodding on and see what happens.
Plenty of Fish? :)

Back