Local lass in The Sun

Peer pressure plays a part. Split with my ex in 2010. Briefly dated someone in 2014 but it fizzled out quickly. Been single the rest of the time. I get the cliches all the time about fish in the sea, being swept off my feet when I least expect it and all that. People like the Mams at school, lasses at the gym etc., find it hard to accept and keep offering to set me up on dates and stuff. Maybe I'll bump into Mr Right, maybe I'll not. I'm happy just to keep plodding on and see what happens.
There's nothing wrong with going on loads of dates of you're single as long as you're not stringing people along and using them. I'ts only adult company at the end of the day.

Love, romance and sex doesn't and shouldn't have to be an issue when people first meet.

Local lass looks like shes had a bit of a hard time, However is this ok to write these stories when the lad is dead and not able to put his side across

He does sound like a wrangun though

The lad she’s with now used to train in our gym, canny lad actually. I know his brother well

Not sure why she needs to put the lads family through this just for the sake of a few quid. Modern society I guess 🙄
domestic violence is huge and people should speak out about it at every opportunity. There’s so many trapped people in these type of relationships. So even if this story gives just 1 person the strength then fair play to her

‘He was in constant contact, and if I didn’t reply at once he’d want to know who I was with.

I thought he was being attentive.’

This was at the start of the relationship, are people really that naive?

Classic mentalist behaviour.

Back