Local lass in The Sun

Local lass looks like shes had a bit of a hard time, However is this ok to write these stories when the lad is dead and not able to put his side across

He does sound like a wrangun though

Local lass looks like shes had a bit of a hard time, However is this ok to write these stories when the lad is dead and not able to put his side across

He does sound like a wrangun though

I don't know her but have seen her in the school yard when I've been taking my daughter to school.

She used to work in a pub I went into a good few years ago but have seen her about Houghton now and again
This seems like the kind of story that would usually be in magazines like take a break and womans own rather than a newspaper. Especially with it not being recent. I think having a picture of the lad in the article is out of order even if he wasnt a nice bloke.

This seems like the kind of story that would usually be in magazines like take a break and womans own rather than a newspaper. Especially with it not being recent. I think having a picture of the lad in the article is out of order even if he wasnt a nice bloke.

Yeah I was thinking where has this actual story come from, That's her new fella in the picture I believe

Back