Local Blinds Companies

Did you go with any of them and were they any good?

I'm looking for a good local company.

When we put blinds in our last house we used Hillarys as they were the best priced but I thought the quality was poor.

It might have just been that all our windows were quite large and maybe wooden Venetian blinds weren't going to the the best choice for large window s and were always going to be brittle, but they didn't seems great.

Any recommendations?
Hi mate.

Yeah we went with The Blinds Place on Sea Road.

We thought they were all decent, but they just edged it on quality and price.

I'd definitely use them again.

Thanks @Longy and @marsey I will take a look at Lillian's and the blinds company.

I know there were a few should for Hilarys but I have used them before and although the price and service was good, I wasn't keen on the quality.

Thanks everyone who replied.

They all seem to be about the same I thought, got quotes from 3 or 4 different places and they all even had the exact same sample pack to choose from, presumably all use the same manufacturer/supplier, prices were all the same apart from one which was about £40 cheaper, went with them then realised when I was reading the quote he had written out he had missed a window out. I rang him back and he came out to requote and it brought the price to the same as everyone else, think it was second2none we went with in the end, nee complaints

What scruff buys rollers ?
Me but that's only because people are constantly wanting a peek at Mux through the bay window. Who can blame them.

Mind you the middle roller has changed colour ever so slightly because of the sunlight so I need new blinds.

What are the posh fuckers buying currently mate?

Me but that's only because people are constantly wanting a peek at Mux through the bay window. Who can blame them.

Mind you the middle roller has changed colour ever so slightly because of the sunlight so I need new blinds.

What are the posh fuckers buying currently mate?
Rollers

Back