LNER apologize

Will folk be able to identify themselves as a child in future on LNER to get half price rail fare?
Why shouldn't they if they want to? if someone feels that they are 40 rather than there birth age of say 55 surely it's there right🤔🤔. I've never really identified as a human I'd prefer to identify as a badger and be referred to as one.

The fight back starts here

Why shouldn't they if they want to? if someone feels that they are 40 rather than there birth age of say 55 surely it's there right🤔🤔. I've never really identified as a human I'd prefer to identify as a badger and be referred to as one.

Get in touch with the mods and have your midfield status changed to badger. Then complain if they refuse.

Last edited:
The fight back starts here

I think the fight back needs to start on the centre left. The best people who have tackled the extreme left in the past were Kinnock, Smith and Blair. They kept the extremists at bay. No coincidence that all this madness happened with the collapse of Labour and then the leadership of Milliband then Corbyn.

How can you even drag up the energy to get annoyed about something as minor as this. Truly a wonder.
I wouldn’t lower myself to care about either the purported sexism, company reaction or the news story.
With non binary there's never just one.
It’s one person complaining mate. Not an issue
Complaint prompts apology, which feeds offense and cancel culture. Biggest crime is the time wasted over a term that is part of our language. Choosing to be offended is a becoming a cult obsession.
But you’re being offended here. It makes you look extremely soft as shite

Last edited:
train operator has come under fire after it apologised over a complaint from a non-binary passenger because the conductor greeted customers by saying 'good afternoon ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls.'

To be fair, he'd have saved himself a lot of time by saying "Good morning everyone"

Also Daily Mail - Off you fuck.
Also - I note they used "slammed" - Tabloid rag lingo if ever there was some

But you’re being offended here. It makes you look extremely soft as shite
No it doesn't, it makes me look like someone up for debate on a forum constructed for exactly that purpose.

ps. Lookng as soft as shite to just you will not really effect my life, but I think you know that.

This forum is our (me, the missus and a mate) chill out area when we need a break from work...none of us take it to bed with us. Does that make us look like uncaring Tory's?

Badgers probably aren't allowed on trains.

Articles, Luggage and Animals Not Permitted on National Rail

• Any animal or article which, in the opinion of the train company staff, is causing or is likely to cause inconvenience to passengers due to its size or behaviour.
    On train staff are authorised to have animals and items such as these removed from the train.

Back