LNER apologize

train operator has come under fire after it apologised over a complaint from a non-binary passenger because the conductor greeted customers by saying 'good afternoon ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls.'

train operator has come under fire after it apologised over a complaint from a non-binary passenger because the conductor greeted customers by saying 'good afternoon ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls.'

What a load of shite! No matter what gender "it" is, a cheerful welcome is nice in these Covid times. Should have hoyed it off the train, bet they didn't whinge till the train was on its way. Boils my piss this rubbish!

It’s almost as if some people take pleasure in complaining.
Now for some context: if I was in a train carriage full of lasses and the conductor said good morning ladies. I’m quite certain I wouldn’t complain.

It’s almost as if some people take pleasure in complaining.
Now for some context: if I was in a train carriage full of lasses and the conductor said good morning ladies. I’m quite certain I wouldn’t complain.
I don't walk in to Mothercare and become "alarmed and upset"

Back