LNER £15 KX to NCL Fares

Only available between Monday to Thursday and they're mostly at shit times to travel.

Still better than nothing of course. I've just booked to come home over Bank Holiday weekend, think I paid 40 quid return, that's without a rail card as well.

Only available between Monday to Thursday and they're mostly at shit times to travel.

Still better than nothing of course. I've just booked to come home over Bank Holiday weekend, think I paid 40 quid return, that's without a rail card as well.
Even with my staff discount it's 32 quid return from Edinburgh to King's Cross so that's a very good price tbf.

Is there owt tourist-y open in London yet? I've seen plenty of people saying there's a lot of places still closed or restricted opening.

Even with my staff discount it's 32 quid return from Edinburgh to King's Cross so that's a very good price tbf.

Aye I t's the cheapest I've ever had. Railcard expires the week before I'm due to travel, was really annoyed at that. Don't think I've even used it this year!
Is there owt tourist-y open in London yet? I've seen plenty of people saying there's a lot of places still closed or restricted opening.

All the museums are back now, or opening next week. Art galleries too.

Last edited:
The latte exhibition is open and for only £760 you can do a six hour journey on a packed tube with Sue Pollard.

Back