LJ Post Match

Talks a lot of shite. People are happy to ignore it when we win. Which is fine, unfortunately we haven’t done it enough lately.

Dajaku was terrible. We invited them to attack for 45 minutes by refusing to pass the ball on the floor, conceding too many corners and hoofing it every opportunity.

If we were playing better opposition we wouldn’t have gotten away with that. The players fight was good to see, but it’s annoying to see Johnson taking credit for Pritchard’s goal.

Everything good is him, everything bad is the players. Complete egomaniac.
Refuse to watch anymore if it's Oscar asking questions

I understand why club controlled media is going to be totally positive, but I wish the local journos would ask more pressing questions.

Context, he said that he played great because it’s a position he’s never played before and he had 45 minutes to practice it.
No no, he should be honest and criticise the player. And then Johnson wouldn't get any criticism like when he said something in public about Stewart. Oh....

Maybe, just maybe, whether they criticise or praise players in public has more to do with psychology and what they think will get a reaction then actually how the player has performed and what the fans think.

Talks a lot of shite. People are happy to ignore it when we win. Which is fine, unfortunately we haven’t done it enough lately.

Dajaku was terrible. We invited them to attack for 45 minutes by refusing to pass the ball on the floor, conceding too many corners and hoofing it every opportunity.

If we were playing better opposition we wouldn’t have gotten away with that. The players fight was good to see, but it’s annoying to see Johnson taking credit for Pritchard’s goal.

Everything good is him, everything bad is the players. Complete egomaniac.

I understand why club controlled media is going to be totally positive, but I wish the local journos would ask more pressing questions.
You might as well wrap in until he’s gone mate, you’re never going to be positive (let alone happy) about anything that happens, even 3 points while Johnson is in charge. Shame to get that wrapped up in hate that you can’t take a win and enjoy it.

Back