LJ got the subs all wrong again

You can spot the ones who’ve been itching for us to lose so they can have a go at the manager.

utterly pathetic people.
Spot on post.

Mind Johnson thinks it wasn't a pen, on planet cuckoo land considering we got a pen for the same thing.

He even brings up our pen and says they were completely different :lol: :lol:

My “opinion”, there was fuck all wrong with his subs. Shite penalty decision but hey ho. We got a draw away from home, only been beaten once, by Burton who lets be honest we blew away. Are you bed wetters soping wet cos Wigan won, Wyke scored two and are top of the league? Yes you are! Get a f***ing grip man, we are right up there and will be season end

Agree. Onein ( after booking) and Gooch should have been subbed. Neil and Embleton are out most comfortable ball players under pressure ( oooo eerr ) so would have meant we would have given Fleetwood something to continue to think about rather than just sit back and defend

The result is disappointing but I think 100% of fans would have taken this position at this stage if asked before season started

Disclaimer:

Should have stated this in the original post as some people need it spelling out for them....

I started the thread saying he messed up the subs, but it doesn't mean I want him sacked, to get covid or his pet dog to die.

In the summer when most did want him gone,I said he deserved a summer to bring in his own team. Pleased with the way he has us playing, just thought he messed up today and threw away the points. It's also true that Wright was awful for both goals.

I don't think it was the subs, rather the tactic of sitting back at the end.
If you are going to do that then at least have a speedboat up top to scare the living daylights out of the other team and making them think twice about pushing everyone up.
Absolutely, soak it up if you have to as long as you have a speed merchant to relive the pressure with a run at them!

They aren't fans, they're professional whingers.

We’re second with only one defeat. Young team. Some of whom are looking very f***ing good (Neil)

Had most of the game today, they didn’t have a lot aside from Moreton, the subs the manager made I have no problem with.

Evans on to try and instil a bit of calm once Neil had dropped off, Broadhead for some energy and pressing and Alves once they started pushing men into the box.

We’ve conceded a late equaliser to what looks like a very soft pen. Aye not great but let’s not get overwhelmed. We’re not going to win every single game. Think Wigan’s result has started some strops…

We’re second with only one defeat. Young team. Some of whom are looking very f***ing good (Neil)

Had most of the game today, they didn’t have a lot aside from Moreton, the subs the manager made I have no problem with.

Evans on to try and instil a bit of calm once Neil had dropped off, Broadhead for some energy and pressing and Alves once they started pushing men into the box.

We’ve conceded a late equaliser to what looks like a very soft pen. Aye not great but let’s not get overwhelmed. We’re not going to win every single game. Think Wigan’s result has started some strops…

There are some who shit themselves when we win. Arseholes. Am I pissed off that we chucked away a two goal lead? Of course I am, which is why this is taking me an age to type because I'm pissed. But it's nothing I haven't seen in the last 56 years. Onwards and upwards.

In his interview McGeady said that we went 2 up he expected us to go on to win 3 or 4 nil as they would attack and leave spaces to exploit. Yet we went 5 at the back...

Hmmm. Is the captain on the same page as the coach?

I disagree with the OP. I don’t think either Neil or Embleton were performing anywhere near what they have this season. That’s not a knock on them as the games might have caught up with them a little. Any how’s regards the subs I can’t complain with any of them today. We just didn’t manage the game in the last 15 m8 utes or whatever it was.

Being 2nd in the Premier is a bit different to being 2nd in this league. Pissed the Championship playing attacking football.
Mate, its easy to say, like you did that " attack is the best form of defence", but in the real world of League One and the standard of players in it, its not credible.
Sometimes, when you are in front, you have to manage the game, and see it out.
We have a load of kids out there who are learning on the job. It bit them on the arse today, but with coaching and training they will get it.
We are still joint top, and I'll bet if someone offered you that at the start of the seaon after this many games, you would have taken their arm off at the elbow.

Calm down and watch them grow.

They'll get there mate.

Back