LJ and his team

It wasn’t the SAFC team, it looked like LJ’s coaching team. I honestly didn’t recognise them if I’m honest, but they weren’t players and looked about the same age as LJ.

Like I say, Macguire was passing, saw them and came over and had a bit craic with them for about 10 minutes.

Ah ok well that makes more sense.

Everyone out having a meal bumping into other people having a meal?

I thought having meal was illegal? Also everyone knows that restaurants don't exist in Durham. I'm calling bullshit.

What’s the chances that LJ has recovered from a state of delirium and/or blindness and has realised that Maguire is a million times better than O’Brien.

Whether it be the first 50 mins, or the last 30 mins, Maguire MUST feature. He’s as game-changing as anyone from the four teams in the play-offs and it would be a travesty if he saw minimal game time, especially if he was still below O’Brien in the pecking order.

Currently having some bait at fusion. Chris Macguire seemed to come from nowhere, not sure if he lives round there, they had a chat and seemed sound with each other, so bang goes the theory LJ doesn’t like him.

They mentioned the match next week, and Johnson said summit on the quiet to Macguire, the words don’t tell anyone were mentioned, so guessing there’s some discussions about him playing maybe. Unfortunately heard no more than that.

I know before anyone says, Manager in having his tea shocker, and look at me, look at me Etc. But just posting for anyone interested that the pair of them seem like best mates and clearly no sign of a fallout.
Some great conversations on football happen in pubs.

Soft drinks, coffee, I hope they didn't have tomato sauce on their chips.😉

PDC wasn’t there to stop them so you never know. Just to point out again, it was actually the players that were there (other than Macguire for 10 mins or so), it was LJ and what looked like his coaching team.

It’s completely tedious, and all pretty boring I know. Mainly posted to dispel the rumour there’s an issue with the pair of them. Was clear from that, there isn’t.
Doesn't mean there wasn't though. I had a spat with a bloke from work, we get on like a house on fire now, but i know, what i know about his behaviour.

Currently having some bait at fusion. Chris Macguire seemed to come from nowhere, not sure if he lives round there, they had a chat and seemed sound with each other, so bang goes the theory LJ doesn’t like him.

They mentioned the match next week, and Johnson said summit on the quiet to Macguire, the words don’t tell anyone were mentioned, so guessing there’s some discussions about him playing maybe. Unfortunately heard no more than that.

I know before anyone says, Manager in having his tea shocker, and look at me, look at me Etc. But just posting for anyone interested that the pair of them seem like best mates and clearly no sign of a fallout.

I'm calling bullshit. LJ wouldn't say don't tell anyone, he would say DTA.

Back