Liverpool

A dominant force at the top of the Premier League for the forseeable future, or just a purple patch before they fade back to being top four challengers as they were for almost all of the Premier League era?

The front 3 are all 28. Need to make a signing to challenge them, not sure if Minamino will be that, Origi has a big few weeks ahead of him. They’ve been magnificent this season undoubtedly but they’ve been fortunate Van Dijk, Mane, Salah and Firmino have avoided long term injuries. Laporte injury was a seismic blow for City.

Only 2 teams in the PL it’s become even more boring !

Chelsea look like they’ve signed some cracking players already and Man U look more balanced with Bruno - they just need to sort the back four.

Liverpool are fine for now, but can’t afford to relax - plus clearly Klopp (And Pep at city) are clearly crucial to their success. Who knows how long they’ll hang around for.

Chelsea look like they’ve signed some cracking players already and Man U look more balanced with Bruno - they just need to sort the back four.

Liverpool are fine for now, but can’t afford to relax - plus clearly Klopp (And Pep at city) are clearly crucial to their success. Who knows how long they’ll hang around for.
Chelsea couldn’t outwit f***ing Moyes ?!

Thought City would blitz it this year but Liverpool have avoided massive injuries again. I'd be surprised they aren't the top two next year. Chelsea and United's defences are both dreadful.

The front 3 are all 28. Need to make a signing to challenge them, not sure if Minamino will be that, Origi has a big few weeks ahead of him. They’ve been magnificent this season undoubtedly but they’ve been fortunate Van Dijk, Mane, Salah and Firmino have avoided long term injuries. Laporte injury was a seismic blow for City.

One they could have mitigated to an extent by buying a replacement for Kompany.

Agree that Liverpool have been fortunate not to pick any major injuries that could have impacted them similarly. A bit like Leicester when they won the title.

City‘s strength in depth is a different level to Liverpool, especially attacking wise. They can arguably withstand a long term injury to any of their attackers. Liverpool on the other hand would really struggle without any of their front three.

Missed a trick not getting Werner

Have you ever tried playing football after three days of booze.😉

Im not reacting based on tonight, I’m not even taking about next season really. I reckon they’ll be competitive next year.

My question is in the next 5-10 years are they going to win maybe 3-5 titles, or is it the case this (and maybe next year) is it for them before the squad is dismantled/ too old and Klopp fucks off!

City, Man U and Chelsea will be much better next season. I dont think they will dominate at all.

Back