Liverpool

Kent Boy 2

Striker
I know, another thread on them. But...

Tonight they qualified for the Champions League with 12 games of the season left.

Tonight they completed the equivalent of a full season of 38 games with the record W35, D3, L0, F91, A22, GD+69, P108

if Man City get points at the same rate for the rest of the season as they have so far, then Liverpool need 1 more point for the title. If City win the lot then Liverpool need 5 wins.

Whatever your views of them as a club, all must admit that we are witnessing something special.

You’ve got to feel a little sorry for Everton fans, they must see the inevitable coming. If Liverpool beat West Ham, Watford and Bournemouth, and City fail to win at either Leicester or Man Utd, then Liverpool could win the league live on Monday Night Football at Goodison!

Tonight they qualified for the Champions League with 12 games of the season left.

Tonight they completed the equivalent of a full season of 38 games with the record W35, D3, L0, F91, A22, GD+69, P108

if Man City get points at the same rate for the rest of the season as they have so far, then Liverpool need 1 more point for the title. If City win the lot then Liverpool need 5 wins.

Whatever your views of them as a club, all must admit that we are witnessing something special.

You’ve got to feel a little sorry for Everton fans, they must see the inevitable coming. If Liverpool beat West Ham, Watford and Bournemouth, and City fail to win at either Leicester or Man Utd, then Liverpool could win the league live on Monday Night Football at Goodison!
They completed the equivalent of a full season? What does that mean?

I hope it comes down to Goodison as its no lose for us:

We barely win a derby game anyway

They are already champions elect

We would go in as massive underdogs

BUT imagine we actually beat them...

1. Ending their unbeaten streak and prevented them becoming invincibles

2. Getting the derby hoodoo off our backs

Bring it on I say.

Bring it on I say.
It's all you can hope for and want as a fan. I'd LOVE that to play out like that, but really... they'd win it at your place and it'd be grim as fuck.

Bring it on I say.

You're a braver man than me, I'd be petrified if it were my club.

You're a braver man than me, I'd be petrified if it were my club.

Why when they've already won it?

If it was last game of the season stuff I would be dreading it - but they are 20 odd points clear its just a matter of time.

If anything they have more to lose as they know the titles won they just want to go unbeaten - they'll be sick as fuck if we were the ones to end it they havent felt a derby defeat in years they'll go on like reet babies.

Bring it on - very good team but for me they were better last season - this season they look better scraping through alot of games 1-0 / 2-1 with the standard of the league being utter shite City included.

If anyone can do them Don Carlo can.

Bring it on I say.

I have a feeling you''ll have aright good go at it cup tie style. Allison will be on top form 13-12 attempts on goal to Everton with a 1-4 reverse

Back