Liverpool v man city

Doubt it - soon as Klopp fucks off they'll be back to duking it out for the top 4 as their owners only spend when they sell.

They have had sound recruitment and a world class manager come together all at once - that wont last forever.

Thats why the "jealous" comments are so wrong- im old enough to see my club go from one of the worlds best to fighting relegation - football comes and goes in cycles.
We know that mate believe me we do.. My bro in law, a United fan, rang me and I couldn’t fathom out what he was saying. He was raging about cheats etc I didn’t see the game.
He seems to want City to win the title. Why ?

Any examples? The man is a twat and a lot of his 'analysis' is contentious.

basically everything - Mourinho said he couldnt blame the keeper for the goals, Souness said he could not agree City's defence was "mid-table" and they did OK, everything Neville said was complete tripe really
They were poor. Look stale. My heart bleeds. I'm drunk x

I see

The lad forgot to add 30+ year old Milner going from a lard arse at Citeh to an olympic athlete running rings around blokes younger blokes up and down the field 90 minutes a week...

tbf Liverpool might be at it but I've been thinking for years this whole thing would break about a number of teams, dodgy practices have been going on in several big clubs suspect.

The lad forgot to add 30+ year old Milner going from a lard arse at Citeh to an olympic athlete running rings around younger blokes up and down the field 90 minutes a week...

I think it's clear what's going on here.

FSG have been smuggling EPO in on John Henry's private plane. After the players have had their fill, the rest is sold in gyms from West Kirkby to St Helens. The profits go into a slush fund for the systematic pay-off of referees and league officials.

It's like the Iran-Contra Affair only with more 'kopite behaviour'.

*taps nose*

tbf Liverpool might be at it but I've been thinking for years this whole thing would break about a number of teams, dodgy practices have been going on in several big clubs suspect.

100% Liverpool aint the only ones - I've said for years if you think football is the only sport that doesnt have PED's involved you are living in fantasy land.

You have match fixing

Clubs tapping up youngsters

Clubs hacking other clubs scouting networks

Betting scandals

But PED'S?! absolutely ludicrous! Off with his head!

100% Liverpool aint the only ones - I've said for years if you think football is the only sport that doesnt have PED's involved you are living in fantasy land.

You have match fixing

Clubs tapping up youngsters

Clubs hacking other clubs scouting networks

Betting scandals

But PED'S?! absolutely ludicrous! Off with his head!

With the amount of money involved in football its a no brainer, the only question is how widespread it is.

With the amount of money involved in football its a no brainer, the only question is how widespread it is.

Indeed. Top Blue, Dave "Prenno" Prentice, has already uncovered how the Ev doped their way to a League title.

"Albert Dunlop [goalkeeper], nearing the end of his playing career, said: “I cannot remember how they first came to be offered to us. But they were distributed in the dressing rooms. We didn’t have to take them but most of the players did.

"The tablets were mostly white but once or twice they were yellow. They were used through the 1961/62 season and the championship season which followed it.

"Drug-taking had previously been virtually unnamed in the club. But once it had started we could have as many tablets as we liked. On match days they were handed out to most players as a matter of course. Soon some of the players could not do without the drug.”

According to Paul Dimeo’s book A History of Drug Use in Sport: 1876 – 1976, Dunlop became one of those addicts.

“The story was given a further edge of seriousness by the fact that Dunlop ended up addicted to the drugs and to alcohol which led to him being dropped by Everton and eventually hospitalised.""

Back