Liverpool v Everton kick off 2015 Amazon tv

Sam pissed £50 million on Tosun & Walcott who are garbage.

Its a mute point - its basically Paddy Power level banter "Sam must be pissing himself" yes because we appointed a shite manager.

Had we appointed any other manager instead of Silva we would probably be around 7/8/9th and no one would say anything.

Because we are still seen as a "bigish" club the media love whipping up a shitstorm like now - yes in the bottom 3 but about 2 wins from the top half.

We need to get the next appointment right however.

We're all pissing ourselves in fairness

He tends to sign players that fit in to a system for him & do a job for him but other managers struggle to get the best out of them
He tends to buy big lumbering centre halfs and machines to play in midfield. Under Allardyce we played a midfield of Smith, Butt, Geremi against the worst team to ever grace the Premier League. Derby got 4 of their 9pts from our side because of this shit show.

Yet, because he managed to get you safe, he's idolised on here. Guarantee had he stayed it wouldn't have been too long before you were calling for his head and all.
Sam pissed £50 million on Tosun & Walcott who are garbage.

Its a mute point - its basically Paddy Power level banter "Sam must be pissing himself" yes because we appointed a shite manager.

Had we appointed any other manager instead of Silva we would probably be around 7/8/9th and no one would say anything.

Because we are still seen as a "bigish" club the media love whipping up a shitstorm like now - yes in the bottom 3 but about 2 wins from the top half.

We need to get the next appointment right however.
Who do you want? Who do you reckon you'll get?

Last edited:
Got to love how the media have swept TAA stamp on Richarlison under the carpet now if that had been a player from another club on him they'd be showing it over and over again on TV to make sure there was a retrospective ban

Got to love how the media have swept TAA stamp on Richarlison under the carpet now if that had been a player from another club on him they'd be showing it over and over again on TV to make sure there was a retrospective ban

V true. Mind if anyone deserves a stamp it’s him he’s the biggest fanny ever. In a league of cheaters and divers he is the worst

On Everton they should go for Howe or Dyche in my view. They’ve earned a chance at a bigger club

I know but he almost kept them up which significantly raised his profile hence ultimately his move to Everton where financially he's been backed but hasn't delivered

His CV prior to being head-hunted by Everton was - failing to save Hull from relegation, a decent start at Watford, followed by an alarming slump and getting the tin-tack. I'm not particularly jingoistic, but I don't think a young British coach would have had such a strangely high reputation based on that underwhelming CV.

His CV prior to being head-hunted by Everton was - failing to save Hull from relegation, a decent start at Watford, followed by an alarming slump and getting the tin-tack. I'm not particularly jingoistic, but I don't think a young British coach would have had such a strangely high reputation based on that underwhelming CV.

It was completely bizarre. I don’t think many outside Everton could see what they were seeing but hey ho

Just watched the highlights on MOTD. Mike Dean was a disgrace last night and was so heavily biased towards Liverpool with his non decisions that questions should be asked. Why he didn’t give Everton the pen and send Van Dyk off beggars belief. And then for VAR to review it and agree with his decision just shows how corrupt the system is when the officials doing VAR will not go against their mates even when it is a blatant error.

Still think Liverpool players are drug cheats?

Idiot

It was Liverpool B last night to be fair.
He tends to buy big lumbering centre halfs and machines to play in midfield. Under Allardyce we played a midfield of Smith, Butt, Geremi against the worst team to ever grace the Premier League. Derby got 4 of their 9pts from our side because of this shit show.

Yet, because he managed to get you safe, he's idolised on here. Guarantee had he stayed it wouldn't have been too long before you were calling for his head and all.

Because we judge our managers based on how they do for us rather than what they won at other clubs.

Last edited:
Although Everton fans go on like twats up here, I do have a bit of respect for them. They are still very much a working class club that are the true club of Liverpool
That’s bollocks mind. Lived there for years and found more reds than blues but it is dependent on area. Huyton region dominated by reds but Everton had more support in the ‘woolly’ areas on the Wirral and North Wales.

Just watched the highlights on MOTD. Mike Dean was a disgrace last night and was so heavily biased towards Liverpool with his non decisions that questions should be asked. Why he didn’t give Everton the pen and send Van Dyk off beggars belief. And then for VAR to review it and agree with his decision just shows how corrupt the system is when the officials doing VAR will not go against their mates even when it is a blatant error.

The "triple punishment" was scrapped years ago. He was never getting sent off there.

No whats bizarre is an Everton fan on a Sunderland forum being bitter about Liverpool and not even watching the game.
Almost certain that he was posting at half time from inside Goodison the other week :lol:

Should have been more than 5 anyway, can't believe VAR didn't award us a pen for the tag team on VVD in the second half!

Last edited:
That’s bollocks mind. Lived there for years and found more reds than blues but it is dependent on area. Huyton region dominated by reds but Everton had more support in the ‘woolly’ areas on the Wirral and North Wales.

Lots of blues in Bootle for some reason. Other than that, yeah, on the whole there are more reds than blues everywhere else.

Back