Liverpool v Chelsea - UEFA Super Cup

This European Super Cup final is absolutely rotten mind. If this doesn’t make you hate modern football then nothing will. Full crowd, most on their phones taking photos creating zero atmosphere. Instanbul, Wednesday night... Absolutely shite. All about £££. Thank goodness for IPTV.

This is better than Montgomery's imo

Some double save that and it's right up there but for sheer raw emotion as a 19 year old opposite the royal box at Wembley when Monty saved from Jones and Lorimer I don't think I felt so elated in my life as opposed to being so relieved when me and a mate survived in the away end against Arsenal when we couldn't get tickets for the Sunderland sections in the semi final.

This European Super Cup final is absolutely rotten mind. If this doesn’t make you hate modern football then nothing will. Full crowd, most on their phones taking photos creating zero atmosphere. Instanbul, Wednesday night... Absolutely shite. All about £££. Thank goodness for IPTV.
Yet the fuckwit commentators claiming it is like a Liverpool home game with the amount of support they have anD of course the special affiliation they have with Istanbul.

This love in that the media have with Liverpool and their horrendous fans makes me hate the twats even more !!,

How bad are Liverpool? Man United beat 4-0 ffs
Struggled against Norwich on friday night as well.
Could be lucky to stay up this season.
Not a penalty. Then this magnificent VAR system fails to overturn it. Farce.

The keeper's left leg slid through on the follow through causing the striker's standing leg to be taken away from him whilst he was still in possession of the ball.
Intentional or not, still a foul.

Last edited:

Back