Liverpool shooting murder: Cyclist in high-viz jacket blasts victim in broad daylight

f***ing hell. Liverpool really is a shit hole.

I was going to correct this by saying North Liverpool really is a shit hold....but just checked and this is in Belle Vale not far from Woolton, Childwall which are both nice areas. I may be biased, as I have worked here for years, but I think it is a great city. It was looking tremendous at the weekend with the Giants in town.

Have a closer read.
They have not legalised it though. In fact there had been no change in the law. It’s just they don’t send people to jail for having personal. Pretty much like here. That’s why the number of convictions have dropped.
Do you really buy into the idea that before decriminalisation people would take heroin in the streets then after they don’t they go indoors and become all responsible? Have you met a smack head? All of what Portugal offer is on offer in this country at the minute. The only difference is you get a caution for Carrying personal here.

Some people on here seem to think that if drugs were legalised, everyone would be out of their heads all the time. :oops:

People decide to not drink or smoke, even though they're widely available. So, why do people think that society will become a mess if drugs become legal? It's bollocks. Regardless of the legalities, people who take drugs take drugs & people who don't, don't.

I was going to correct this by saying North Liverpool really is a shit hold....but just checked and this is in Belle Vale not far from Woolton, Childwall which are both nice areas. I may be biased, as I have worked here for years, but I think it is a great city. It was looking tremendous at the weekend with the Giants in town.

Saw that on the news - looked amazing - wish I had seen it live but didn't know about it until too late.

Some people on here seem to think that if drugs were legalised, everyone would be out of their heads all the time. :oops:

People decide to not drink or smoke, even though they're widely available. So, why do people think that society will become a mess if drugs become legal? It's bollocks. Regardless of the legalities, people who take drugs take drugs & people who don't, don't.
This. It's easier to get hold of drugs than drink TBF .

You can get it dropped off to your house early hours of morning and pay for it a week later :lol:

They have not legalised it though. In fact there had been no change in the law. It’s just they don’t send people to jail for having personal. Pretty much like here. That’s why the number of convictions have dropped.
Do you really buy into the idea that before decriminalisation people would take heroin in the streets then after they don’t they go indoors and become all responsible? Have you met a smack head? All of what Portugal offer is on offer in this country at the minute. The only difference is you get a caution for Carrying personal here.
Who has claimed that Portugal has legalised drugs ? I actually highlighted for you that they had been decriminalised, i never once said they'd legalised them !!
Did you actually read the article ? If so, did you understand it ? Are you confused or pissed ?
All drugs are decriminalised in Britain ? People get a caution for possessing smack and other class A's ? Are you sure ?
What do smack heads look like and i'll tell you if i've met one.

Education is the answer.

Last edited:

Zammo's message of 'Just say no' did not quite work did it.;) A new approach is needed because the current laws and policies are not working very well in tackling the issues.

Who has claimed that Portugal has legalised drugs ? I actually highlighted for you that they had been decriminalised, i never once said they'd legalised them !!
Did you actually read the article ? If so, did you understand it ? Are you confused or pissed ?
All drugs are decriminalised in Britain ? People get a caution for possessing smack and other class A's ? Are you sure ?
What do smack heads look like and i'll tell you if i've met one.

Education is the answer.
Why say pissed. You could have mentioned any drug but said pissed. People smoke and snort in Britain mainly with impunity mate. Not many people get jailed for possession. Less than 600 a year iirc.

140,ooo a year given methadone, not exactly zero tolerance.
But I’m confused and pissed.

Aye you do like.
But fuck me what would you rather have alchy or f***ing heroin addict next door ...

And milllions can drink in control. You touch herion ya fucked.( awaits the daft curnt who has it on a weekend socially with no problem bullshitter to arrive on he thread )
Don’t need to answer mate

I specifically mentioned heroin.
aye that’s totally recreational.

And where the fuck do you live, the bronx!!

@dangermows is banned I think

Back