Liverpool shooting murder: Cyclist in high-viz jacket blasts victim in broad daylight

Just the legal pharmaceutical market be left then.

Which kills more than illegal drugs do just it can be taxed.

It fascinates me that we can’t seem to live without being in a mind altered state. All our “good times” are centred on being pissed or drug addled. I’m never happier than when I’m running alongside a river or through a wood....but then I suppose I am changing the chemical interactions in my brain by doing so. It’s an evolutionary issue I believe.

It fascinates me that we can’t seem to live without being in a mind altered state. All our “good times” are centred on being pissed or drug addled. I’m never happier than when I’m running alongside a river or through a wood....but then I suppose I am changing the chemical interactions in my brain by doing so. It’s an evolutionary issue I believe.

Pretty much everything is a drug or the sense of it releases drugs in your brain.

Best way to stop criminals is to just legalise it all.

Here’s one instance....all drugs are legal....what are the implications for road safety, workplace safety and safety in relationships and parenting?

Alcohol is legal?

What are the implications of that? Exactly the same.

Just because your a knacker you can't blame drugs for it they are just masking.

Not calling you a knacker btw

Bet you an alcoholic is a lot angrier than a stoner.

Alcohol is legal?

I’d rather live next door to an alcoholic than a heroin addict, making that shit over the counter , aye great idea .

Soon as you leave the house you’ll have fuck all left with those nutters whereas the alchy that lived next door to me for years just needed letting in his house now and again ...fucker couldn’t even get his key in the door.

I’d rather live next door to an alcoholic than a heroin addict, making that shit over the counter , aye great idea .

Soon as you leave the house you’ll have fuck all left with those nutters whereas the alchy that lived next door to me for years just needed letting in his house now and again ...fucker couldn’t even get his key in the door.

Not over the counter with smack like but in a control centre.

That is an exception as horrible drug tbh they should just dish out China white to all the smack heads.

Finish them all off :lol:

Also you do get piss heads who rob for their drink

I'd rather a recreational drug use next door who was functioning rather than gangsters circling the street because the neighbour owed money.

Not over the counter with smack like but in a control centre.

That is an exception as horrible drug tbh they should just dish out China white to all the smack heads.

Finish them all off :lol:

Also you do get piss heads who rob for their drink
Aye you do like.
But fuck me what would you rather have alchy or f***ing heroin addict next door ...

And milllions can drink in control. You touch herion ya fucked.( awaits the daft curnt who has it on a weekend socially with no problem bullshitter to arrive on he thread )
Don’t need to answer mate

I'd rather a recreational drug use next door who was functioning rather than gangsters circling the street because the neighbour owed money.
I specifically mentioned heroin.
aye that’s totally recreational.

And where the fuck do you live, the bronx!!

Aye you do like.
But fuck me what would you rather have alchy or f***ing heroin addict next door ...

And milllions can drink in control. You touch herion ya fucked.( awaits the daft curnt who has it on a weekend socially with no problem bullshitter to arrive on he thread )

Completely agree with you on heroin.

With other drugs though the money that would be made in taxes could be used towards rehabilitation.

The amount of money that could be taken out of dealers hands would be crazy.

Completely agree with you on heroin.

With other drugs though the money that would be made in taxes could be used towards rehabilitation.

The amount of money that could be taken out of dealers hands would be crazy.
Cool. Glad we agree;). Owt else I’m not noshed with

Well maybe K...

Aye you do like.

I specifically mentioned heroin.
aye that’s totally recreational.

And where the fuck do you live, the bronx!!

Sussex. I was just creating a completley hypothetical situation in the same vein you had.

Be no good if you had to take drugs in a centre mind. Not like people can't take alcohol home.

Sussex. I was just creating a completley hypothetical situation in the same vein you had.

Be no good if you had to take drugs in a centre mind. Not like people can't take alcohol home.
Aye. You went all extreme talking about ice t and the boys with shooters....boys in the f***ing hood.

Hardly hypothetical unless you live in a right shithole——then good luck either way, alchy, druggy, prossies

Aye. You went all extreme talking about ice t and the boys with shooters....boys in the f***ing hood.

Hardly hypothetical unless you live in a right shithole——then good luck either way, alchy, druggy, prossies

No your comparison with a keep to himself Alchy and a degenerate smack head who is a theif was not to any type of extreme.

Alcohol is legal?

There’s a whole legal infrastructure dedicated to dealing with the consequences of alcohol abuse. Therefore by implication crime will rise IF people are free to abuse their drug of choice. How can you regulate for the effects of fentanyl, spice, hallucigenics, opioids and the myriad array of synthetic variations on anything and everything. Society couldn’t function if everyone was free to ingest what they saw fit without some form of control.

There’s a whole legal infrastructure dedicated to dealing with the consequences of alcohol abuse. Therefore by implication crime will rise IF people are free to abuse their drug of choice. How can you regulate for the effects of fentanyl, spice, hallucigenics, opioids and the myriad array of synthetic variations on anything and everything. Society couldn’t function if everyone was free to ingest what they saw fit without some form of control.

Portugal are doing OK

Back