Liverpool shooting murder: Cyclist in high-viz jacket blasts victim in broad daylight

Read Curtis warrens book - when it comes to organised crime their street smarts are better than they’re given credit for. He memorised mobile phone numbers and changed his burner every week. Horrible Bastid like but far from thick

He was good at operating when at his peak as you say - he also had multiple bank accounts and numerous business interests which he kept no record of.

To finally get released and return to importing drugs was beyond stupidity. He wouldn't have been able to move without numerous crime agencies knowing what he was doing when and where. As was proven when they arrested him and was sent to jail at the first sign of continued criminality.

Lived in Liverpool for two years until last year. Brilliant city.

Was a couple of people shot and killed within a mile of our house like. Always drug related, not random. Never felt unsafe at all.

I had a cousin lived in Aigberth (sp) one night Me and him and the girls went for a meal in Lark Lane, had a great night till we got back to his front door. There were two scallies having a piss on his car.
I mean like squirting piss all ower.
What do you do ?
Without thinking he shouted " What the feck are you doing ?" or similar. It turned really nasty one pulled a knife and slashed my jacket, not bothered about that but thing is my cousin is not a fighter and I didn't fancy the odds.
We backed down dunno what would have happened if we hadn't. Mind it didn't help with our lass shouting at them " You don't know who you are messing with !" Ffs.
Shut your mouth woman.
Oh and he was the pop of Craig Bellamy

Last edited:
f***ing hell. Liverpool really is a shit hole.
This gang and drug related violence( if indeed it is ) needs stopping before it really escalates and spreads all over...i hazard a guess in countrys we
discuss as having horrendous violence such as some of those in south america...initially violence was sporadic before spreading.That top cop was saying we need to take the profits out of drugs as we are losing the battle..something needs to be done particularly in big cities it would seem?

One of NCAs most wanted is a little Scouse scally in his 20s who looks like he's 12. I was reading some of the background last month, little ronkers with access to guns and no regard for life.

National Crime Agency - David Ungi
Ungi is one of the biggest crime families in Liverpool, they were involved in the turf wars where lots of people were murdered.
I’m sure one of them were murdered first and they kicked off. Big boxing family too (amateur level). The bird of prey is the fella to be scared of. Not many people know who he is. If you like this kind of stuff and If you can get your hands on a book called spiders in the bath. Good read.

surely there'd be a record of his death and the authorities would be aware?

this sort of stuff fascinates me like.

Not in the circles he mixes/mixed in. When he carried out the shooting he departed for the Costa Del 'Crime' where a lot of nefarious people were.

This gang and drug related violence( if indeed it is ) needs stopping before it really escalates and spreads all over...i hazard a guess in countrys we
discuss as having horrendous violence such as some of those in south america...initially violence was sporadic before spreading.That top cop was saying we need to take the profits out of drugs as we are losing the battle..something needs to be done particularly in big cities it would seem?

If people stopped taking drugs there would be no market for them.

Back