Liverpool fans...

cbwhu

Winger
Not always my favourite but fair play to them for thios, flying and anti Gold Sullivan and Brady flag on the Kop when we play them next week

Terrible how they have spent over 200 million in the last few seasons whilst transitioning to a new stadium.

I think there odious but fans will literally moan about out.
and achieved absolutely nothing

we are worse off in the table and in more debt than when they took over 10 years ago

so basically they've achieved nothing on the pitch, nothing off the pitch and sold our home in the process while telling lie after lie after lie after lie

they have loaned the club 45m quid. So far they have taken 18m in interest on it while claiming not to have taken anything out of the club

Last edited:
Absolute worst set of supporters.

Remember when their fans and players "united" in support of Luis Suarez after he was proven to have racially abused Evra and received an 8 match ban. I'm sure their players even wore shirts with messages of support on them.

Would love nothing more than for them to somehow bottle the league.
Booed Evra everytime he went back there too despite Suarez being found guilty of racism obviously that was Evras fault
The pure blue jealousy has started on this thread already it seems
Maybe the FA should make it national feel sorry for WHU day

Last edited:

we are worse off in the table and in more debt than when they took over 10 years ago

so basically they've achieved nothing on the pitch, nothing off the pitch and sold our home in the process while telling lie after lie after lie after lie

they have loaned the club 45m quid. So far they have taken 18m in interest on it while claiming not to have taken anything out of the club
Think you have to have a look at the players.

Team is far better than it's showing, Let Allardyce go, Sacked Bilic, Sacked Pellegrini, They all aren't bad managers.

You had to move on from your old ground if you were to ever acheive what the fans want / expect.

Last edited:

What’s your opinion of the London stadium mate..compared to the Boleyn..atmosphere etc..

What’s your opinion of the London stadium mate..compared to the Boleyn..atmosphere etc..
I'm not as against it as some as I'm 99% certain we'll be buying in a few years time at which time it can be fixed

but it doesn't compare to the Boleyn at all
Think you have to have a look at the players.

Team is far better than it's showing, Sacked Allardyce, Sacked Bilic, Sacked Pellegrini, They all aren't bad managers.

You had to move on from your old ground if you were to ever acheive what the fans want / expect.
So you say we've had good mamangers and have good players

That would suggest there's only one other place the problem can be - the boardroom

how comes we've not achieved anything different or moved up the spending table since we moved then?

we have one yes one scout

Our training ground is worse than some in league one

Last edited:

I feel for you to a point mate. Selling your spiritual home to move into a rent free athletics stadium, despite the massive protests, shows they really don't have the fans at heart. You are though getting bigger attendances at reduced ticket prices compared to Upton Park, which implies that despite the protests, more of you than ever are showing up. Surely the loan money was not part of the ground sales funds? If so, massive piss take

I'm not as against it as some as I'm 99% certain we'll be buying in a few years time at which time it can be fixed

but it doesn't compare to the Boleyn at all

So you say we've had good mamangers and have good players

That would suggest there's only one other place the problem can be - the boardroom

how comes we've not achieved anything different or moved up the spending table since we moved then?

we have one yes one scout

Our training ground is worse than some in league one

Fixed as in seats nearer the pitch..more like a football stadium than an athletics one?

Not always my favourite but fair play to them for thios, flying and anti Gold Sullivan and Brady flag on the Kop when we play them next week

What has any of your problems got to do with Liverpool? Just don't get it

Back