Live Footy on TV 21/08/18

Week today, looking forward to it. Was asked to go to Tunisia first but got out of it lol

You due offshore ?
I’ve been in the Aberdeen office for a week mate. I was meant to go offshore today but I’ve been bumped til Thursday now. Looks like I’ll be home early anarl. I’ve to be in stavanger on the 4th sept for a couple of days which is the day I’m due off the rig, so looks like I’ll get sent home the Friday before which means I’ll get to the Oxford match. Happy days.

Morning Musicman morning everyone. Aussie game then Swansea game. Have a great day everyone.
Morning marra. How are ya?

Morning Diligal60. Haven't been on for a while. I fell over and the tablet was on the table. Hit the table and cracked the screen. Could view the board but not post. Got it fixed now. Clumsy or what?
Bugger the tablet. As long as you’re ok mate. I noticed you hadn’t been on for a while.

Bugger the tablet. As long as you’re ok mate. I noticed you hadn’t been on for a while.
Hit me head nothing serious. Went to the first game for eleven year when I went to the Charlton game ended up with tears in my eyes when Dance of the Knights came on the tannoy like a little baby. Been to the other home games since. The day after I am really tired but I have fallen in love with my lads again. I feel part of the place again. Hope you are Ok will keep posting until I drop my tablet again.

Leichardt 1-0 up :lol: come on.

Muscat is the Melbourne coach if neutrals are looking for a side to pick. Victory are the current A League champs.

Edit . Fuck. Sydney FC 1-0 down at Cairns.
C'mon Apia :cool:

Love to see Muscat have a dummy spit :lol:

Looking forward to the Comets match tomorrow

Hit me head nothing serious. Went to the first game for eleven year when I went to the Charlton game ended up with tears in my eyes when Dance of the Knights came on the tannoy like a little baby. Been to the other home games since. The day after I am really tired but I have fallen in love with my lads again. I feel part of the place again. Hope you are Ok will keep posting until I drop my tablet again.
:lol: Aye, I was at the Charlton match, was a bit special. First time I'd seen us win a game since the Everton match when we sent the mags down. Cracking day.

Morning @Musicman Thanks for the thread but what happened to the formatting?!

Morning lads. One of the championship matches for me. Why are Swansea on so much this season? They are awful to watch. I kind of hope they get beat but they're playing Leeds and I hate dirty Leeds so I don't want them to win either. What a conundrum on a rainy Tuesday morning.
Morning Ginge

Back