Live footy on TV 20 September

You're not wrong, though. I own up to it. I was an even bigger knucklehead when I was younger. Everyone knew that all they had to say was "I dare you" and I would do it. I never turned down a dare. Ended up with many a broken bones because of it, but it is what it is. There'd be some scary ass hill and my friends would I say, "I dare you to skate down that hill." And there I was skating down the hill. We'd be in a bar and my friends would find the hottest looking girl and say, "I dare you to talk to her". And there I was. I would sometimes get told to fuck off but more often than not, they'd buy me a drink just for fun. I got more in trouble than I care to remember. Once I got married to the woman of my dreams, I calmed down a bit (but just a bit).

I remember one night in a local nightclub there was a really sultry beauty standing round the dance floor. All my mates were saying “ Who is she ?” “ She can’t be from Hartlepool “ and worse, I’m sure you can imagine.
So, there were four of them, I bet them a fiver each( I’m talking a long time ago) that I could neck on with her. If I was knocked back it would cost me twenty quid.
She was awesome mind.
So, I sauntered fleet of foot ala Travolta over to her and her friends and introduced myself. I then pointed over to my mates who were gawping and explained that they had bet me twenty pounds that I couldn’t have a lingering kiss with her.
I then hit her with the killer one liner........
“ How do you fancy making yourself a tenner ?” 😉
WoW !
I can’t help it if I’m a sweet talking guy.😀
It was quite possibly the longest neck on I’ve ever had the pleasure of.

I love hearing that. I've had a crush on my wife since we were kids (her mom and my mom are really good friends) but she never showed interest. We didn't start dating until we were in college and I had to pinch myself for the first few months because I couldn't believe that she was interested in me. She's my best friend and my rock. She's the very best of me.

Alright, enough of the sappy shit. Sorry.
Punching above you weight, like it, the only way to go, my eldest is applying to Oxford this year, nowt to do with me.

Not sappy at all by the way

I remember one night in a local nightclub there was a really sultry beauty standing round the dance floor. All my mates were saying “ Who is she ?” “ She can’t be from Hartlepool “ and worse, I’m sure you can imagine.
So, there were four of them, I bet them a fiver each( I’m talking a long time ago) that I could neck on with her. If I was knocked back it would cost me twenty quid.
She was awesome mind.
So, I sauntered fleet of foot ala Travolta over to her and her friends and introduced myself. I then pointed over to my mates who were gawping and explained that they had bet me twenty pounds that I couldn’t have a lingering kiss with her.
I then hit her with the killer one liner........
“ How do you fancy making yourself a tenner ?” 😉
WoW !
I can’t help it if I’m a sweet talking guy.😀
It was quite possibly the longest neck on I’ve ever had the pleasure of.
:lol:
Punching above you weight, like it, the only way to go, my eldest is applying to Oxford this year, nowt to do with me.

Good for her!

My son is in his second year in university (same university I attended). It was hard at first because we're really close so not having him around every day was a tough adjustment but now it's not as bad as it used to be. He's not too far away so whenever I'm working at our Santa Monica office I make it a point to see him for lunch.

Last edited by a moderator:

Punching above your weight. Hmmm we were on holiday last month in Greece, sat a harbourside bar when a couple from Sussex sat opposite us. Anyway he seemed transfixed on our lass, even though he was with his lass. She was no slouch.
After about half an hour he said to me “ I hope you don’t mind me saying mate but you are definitely punching above your weight”
I said oh really.
“ Yes she’s far too good for you how did you manage it?”
Before I could think of anything to say his wife said “ Maybe he can still use his cock”
That was the end of that.😀

Punching above your weight. Hmmm we were on holiday last month in Greece, sat a harbourside bar when a couple from Sussex sat opposite us. Anyway he seemed transfixed on our lass, even though he was with his lass. She was no slouch.
After about half an hour he said to me “ I hope you don’t mind me saying mate but you are definitely punching above your weight”
I said oh really.
Before I could think of anything to say his wife said “ Maybe he can still use his cock”
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I said oh really.
:lol::lol:

I said oh really.
Ow! Below the belt 😂

Back