Live footy on TV 18th October

5 comedians and a good turnout 72 sell out so more money going into local charity pot.

Down your way yesterday golf, cracking front nine blew up in the middle of the back nine.

Have a good day
Stortford golf club? my mother in law used to practically live there.

Never been a fan myself, snobby gits, first time there they wouldn’t serve me initially when I when I asked for a sandwich, obviously didn’t like my accent, when my Mrs intervened they said I could get a sandwich but would have to sit outside.

2nd time taking the eldest for a golf lesson when he was about 4 and was challenged 3 times as to what I was doing there, never been back

Evening R73. Good to see you back mate. Stirling work from Becs in your absence. Evening Hank. Evening peeps.
NOTS for me. Have a good day one and all.

Evening SFATI. You anarl mate.

Evening AG. Happy trails mate.

Evening T_ Bone.

Evening Wakey.

Evening Snorbens

Evening MM. Ouch.

Evening Becs

Evening KB

Evening Niknak

Evening Spam

Evening Stortford

Evening EM

Evening Sis

Evening Edd
Evening Dilli.....

All sorts of rumours today, interesting to see if any are true. Guess we'll find out soon enough...

Yes indeedy, looking forward to tomorrow. Seems like ages since I went to a match. Have good afternoon pal.

Afternoon SFATI enjoy tomorrow's game, wish l could get the Lincoln game out me mind truly shocking.

Stortford golf club? my mother in law used to practically live there.

Never been a fan myself, snobby gits, first time there they wouldn’t serve me initially when I when I asked for a sandwich, obviously didn’t like my accent, when my Mrs intervened they said I could get a sandwich but would have to sit outside.

2nd time taking the eldest for a golf lesson when he was about 4 and was challenged 3 times as to what I was doing there, never been back

Talking of shocking that is sad, sport of any kind MUST be for everybody whatever their ability. There are still golf clubs like the one you describe attitudes are changing withing clubhouses regarding clothing and with an ageing population juniors are the future.

We have 3 former juniors playing pro golf and another going to q school next month Tiger Adam's, l kid you not smashing lad and that doesn't include Charlie Hull who was a member before moving to Woburn.

Morning Sismanhatton.....

One day you'll have the perfect 18.....

Afternoon Mk M we will see next week in Turkey

Morning fellas and fellarettes.

Just dropped a smoke bomb in the Politics forum.....😂😂😂😂

Might put Bonnyrigg v Buckie on for the comedy value.

Have a good'un everyone.

That's funny, nice one however l'm not venturing in there to toxic for me.

Night shift Sis. It’s bedtime. 😴

Have a good kip Dilli lad

Afternoon SFATI enjoy tomorrow's game, wish l could get the Lincoln game out me mind truly shocking.

Talking of shocking that is sad, sport of any kind MUST be for everybody whatever their ability. There are still golf clubs like the one you describe attitudes are changing withing clubhouses regarding clothing and with an ageing population juniors are the future.

We have 3 former juniors playing pro golf and another going to q school next month Tiger Adam's, l kid you not smashing lad and that doesn't include Charlie Hull who was a member before moving to Woburn.

Afternoon Mk M we will see next week in Turkey

That's funny, nice one however l'm not venturing in there to toxic for me.

Have a good kip Dilli lad
Afternoon mate,I've been there many times this season but you have a new manager,new start. A new brush sweeps clean so onwards & upwards. He seems a decent guy and I'm pretty sure he'll deliver what's expected....Hopefully.. 👍 👍

Yes indeedy, looking forward to tomorrow. Seems like ages since I went to a match. Have good afternoon pal.
You to mate...

Even tho Wycombe is only down the road I'm not well enough to go which is a shame. The last game I was well enough was Coventry away, I am hoping that I'll be able to go to MK Don's game if I can get a seat where I can actually sit and watch the game....we will see closer to the time...

You to mate...

Even tho Wycombe is only down the road I'm not well enough to go which is a shame. The last game I was well enough was Coventry away, I am hoping that I'll be able to go to MK Don's game if I can get a seat where I can actually sit and watch the game....we will see closer to the time...

How about the seats in the concourse. I noticed these when l have been to Stadium MK they are at the front of the concourse for disabled wheelchair users and their helpers.
Have a look at the stadium plan, also l can't remember whether the concourse is street level or not.

How about the seats in the concourse. I noticed these when l have been to Stadium MK they are at the front of the concourse for disabled wheelchair users and their helpers.
Have a look at the stadium plan, also l can't remember whether the concourse is street level or not.
I've been to the stadium dozens of times but never noticed as I wasn't disabled then, I'm on crutches so don't need a wheelchair seat. I'll contact them closer to the time to see what I can arrange, thanks Sismanhatton....

Morning everyone, nothing for me.
Just off to do some graft.
Won’t be long before the Teesside Hillbilly back amongst us.
Afternoon peeps

cracking lunch in Locorotondo

SiL is making pizza - chopped the logs & is just making his dough now.

Git big pizza oven in here

best get on it ;)

have a slurpy Frida everyone;)
oh do pish off.
Sounds your Sister in law is a bloke, that’ll be right.

Last edited:
decided to swim first so delayed cooking by SON IN LAW - he married my daughter in the summer but I’m not judgemental ya fik fuka;)
Just get on with your holiday and stop posting about it on here ya big Jessie.
Seriously, it looks nice, what’s the weather like ?
It’s the best possible place to be........on holiday with your family, Enjoy it marra.

Back