Live footy on TV 15th September

Morning all,

Day of rest after another long one yesterday. "Interesting" times as I was sitting waiting on the train at Birmingham at platform 2 ans a bunch of Coventry fans on platform 1 spotted my shirt. Let's just say gestures were exchanged. We move on. Keep an eye on the cricket, ignore nearly all the football, and get ready to go again on Tuesday.
The man himself just texted to say that he will be available to receive visitors in the Deaf Club on Tuesday evening 😛 😛 😛

Do you get searched on your way in? :D

Morning Ginge.

Morning marra. How's tricks?
This thread needs to move with the times, its beginning to smell of stale wee, Shepherds pie and old spice in here.

That's you that is! That's what you smell like when you're out trying to pull lasses in your tweed jacket with the leather elbows.

Last edited by a moderator:
Evening marra
Evening marra

I see the weather is here.

Just settling in for a Sunday night movie. Tango & Cash, getting a curry delivered in a while, 2 litres of Ribena chilling away in the freezer. Superb.

You keeping well?
That's you that is! That's what you smell like when you're out trying to pull lasses in your tweed jacket with the leather elbows.
I smell lush.

Last edited:
You weren’t scrapping in Leeds station was ya? ;)

Tak it easy
Morning Wakey.
Morning Hank morning all

Thank RP 73 for todays thread much appreciated

Solheim cup, test cricket and Arsenal followed by Bbq along the way.

Have a great day one and all
Morning Sis.
Have a good day pal.
Morning SFATI.
Morning Hank, morning all, footy and cricket all day.
Morning Snorbens.
Morning all.

Good work @Roker 73 must have taken you ages to type all that lot out. Plenty of choice but just Watford v Arsenal for me.

Good day yesterday. Watched the mags get thumped. Watched us knock up the runs against the Ozzies and the watched a stream of us at Accrington.

And did a bit of gardening as well.
Morning EM

MHMR73MA. NOTSFM.
Apart from StEvT & SGvDlC. Haway les verts and viva el Depor etc.
MRR
Morning everyone xx
Morning J
Morning mate.. Aye I don't hold much hope on that bet coming off. Yous need to sack your gaffer, is it likely?

And good morning all.

Maybe Watford for me if I'm back from graft in time.

Enjoy your Sunday every one.
Morning Mac
Morning Roker 73 and Hank and all.
Morning BC
Morning Roker 73, Morning Hank, Morning All

The duck will watch whatever is on in the many bars I will attend today, hope the cricket is on.
Morning Edd. Has it stopped pissing down yet?
Morning everyone, it's a beautiful day so a good day for a walk, bath the dog and then watch the Arsenal game. Great win yesterday, 2nd half was pretty poor but back on the winning run.
Morning MKM

Morning all. Will watch Everton game this afternoon then get myself a few hours kip before graft tonight. Have a great Sunday all.
Morning TB
Morning all,

Day of rest after another long one yesterday. "Interesting" times as I was sitting waiting on the train at Birmingham at platform 2 ans a bunch of Coventry fans on platform 1 spotted my shirt. Let's just say gestures were exchanged. We move on. Keep an eye on the cricket, ignore nearly all the football, and get ready to go again on Tuesday.
The man himself just texted to say that he will be available to receive visitors in the Deaf Club on Tuesday evening 😛 😛 😛
Morning GOM.
Definitely :D
Ditto.

Back