Live Football on TV 21/02/20

Morning @becs , nice thread, good luck with the πŸ₯Š and the Peruvian dish πŸ‘ πŸ‘;), morning Hank, take notice of @becs and good morning all. May get the second half of Derby Co, bit on today then I can have the weekend free. A home game tomorrow so looking forward to that. Have a great Friday, enjoy the tv matches and the day, β˜” β˜” πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ;) ;) .

@Dilligaf60 , you have a feisty Friday too πŸ‰πŸ‰. Hope you have a good weekend out there and you get to follow your match,πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.

@Wakey ftm in Sussex , Have a good couple of hours graft & have a great break pal, well deserved,πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.

@Spam Javelin ,morning, hope you have a nice day yesterday. @Rip Van Fish , morning pal.

@Horley Chorley , have a good day mate.

@thecloughywobble , morning buddy, have a nice Friday.

@Stortford , have a great day and forgot to say,lovely hotel the Village is,πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.

@Kingdom Bhoy , morning mate, @phunboy , @chevvies , @VHFC , @LD19SAFC , @eddtheduck , morning buddy,hope you are well , @TiptonBaggie , morning pal , @AndyGray1985 , morning pal , @EchoMan , have a good day , @Dennis , @Snorbens , morning , hope you are well mate , @CLENK88 , @Bonzo , @Musicman , have a nice trip back and enjoy your belated meal,πŸ’˜πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘, @sismanhatton, @viccarlton, @Mk Mackem , @TaylorBoosh , @Johnap .....And to all those yet to post, have a nice Friday,πŸ‘πŸ‘.
Morning SFATI
Thanks mate, and a good day to you also πŸ‘

Afternoon, Scorefrom, la. Not much planned the day. Cough seems to have almost gone. Huzza. On the other hand (nod lidrally, bate) I've got diarrhoea. Better not stray too far from good friend Shanks.

That Peruvian beef looks class, Red, la. It's an unusual decision to serve it with a knickerbocker glory on the side, but it might just work. Fortune favours the brave.

Talking of Peru & that neck of the woods, the indigenous Aymara (later conquered by the Incas, but still in existence) believe that our past lies before us (because we can see it), our future behind (because we can't). I like their thinking. And the Incas weren't all bad. Considering they couldn't read, write, had nee wheels & nee metal weapons & kept records with knots in string, they didn't dee three bad. Plus, they called babies "wawas" which, I think, is a stroke of genius.

Enjoy yasels. Stay solid-stooled....

Last edited:
Morning Becs and all, nowt for me the day, 3 points tomorrow will do.
Read this first as 3 pints and thought, β€œThat’s not much” πŸ€”
Afternoon, Scorefrom, la. Not much planned the day. Cough seems to have almost gone. Huzza. On the other hand (nod lidrally, bate) I've got diarrhoea. Better not stray too far from good friend Shanks.

That Peruvian beef looks class, Red, la. It's an unusual decision to serve it with a knickerbocker glory on the side, but it might just work. Fortune favours the brave.

Talking of Peru & that neck of the woods, the indigenous Aymara (later conquered by the Incas, but still in existence) believe that our past lies before us (because we can see it), our future behind (because we can't). I like their thinking. And the Incas weren't all bad. Considering they couldn't read, write, had nee wheels & nee metal weapons & kept records with knots in string, they didn't dee three bad. Plus, they called babies "wawas" which, I think, is a stroke of genius.

Enjoy yasels. Stay solid-stooled....
Good job the cough’s gone if you have diarrhoea.

Last edited:
Just got new iPhone and iPad set up, had a problem with the iCloud Keychain which houses all passwords etc.

Security was asking for full details of a credit card that has now expired.

Apple said only options were call Barclaycard or they could reset keychain losing all passwords.

Barclaycard could not help so I managed to alter payment details on Apple Account.

Bobs your Uncle, through security and all passwords were there.

I called Apple and gave them my feedback to an issue they couldn’t sort. πŸ˜„

Bet they thought, β€œCheeky tw@t”.

Just got new iPhone and iPad set up, had a problem with the iCloud Keychain which houses all passwords etc.

Security was asking for full details of a credit card that has now expired.

Apple said only options were call Barclaycard or they could reset keychain losing all passwords.

Barclaycard could not help so I managed to alter payment details on Apple Account.

Bobs your Uncle, through security and all passwords were there.

I called Apple and gave them my feedback to an issue they couldn’t sort. πŸ˜„

Bet they thought, β€œCheeky tw@t”.
The Apple nivva farls far from the tree, Edd, la.
Go on Becs, you know you want to, I used reputable travel agents of @Wakey ftm in Sussex and @Scorefrom a throw in when booking my trip, not sure if they are ATOL protected mind
Pleae tell me, Your Gra'e, I A Tadium Of Light (ATOL) merely A Tadium Of Light ('oL) to omeone who ha trouble pronouning hi e' 'ound'?

Last edited:

Back