Live Football on TV 15/11/19

Morning Hank morning Becs morning all

Once again thank you for the post, after scoured through the list twice and nowt stood out.

Good game last night which had goals aplenty with up and coming youngster's.

Have a great day one and all and welcome back Hank
Morning Sismanhatton...

Seems I missed a goal fest, I honestly forgot it was on, not an fan of international games...

Guten morgen. I shall do that and defend his honour :D
If you find it let me know. I’ll take a photo 😂😂😂
Morning Sismanhatton...

Seems I missed a goal fest, I honestly forgot it was on, not an fan of international games...
Same here mate, unless it’s the finals or summat. I enjoyed last nights match though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Morning marra :cool:

I thought boxing was all about twating the other person, so you know what to do girl.

Make a list, this one for Wakey, this ones for Dilli and do on. Have a good day.

You are more than welcome hinny. I always make way too much.

Morning Sis

Morning Dilli lad you could be having a queue at the front door, luckily for you the Sis family have a family birrthday tonight.

Re the England games the 1-5 Germany game for me although there are quite a few to pick from. I watched the first half on TV and listen to the 2nd on the car radio as l travelled to Hinkley for a party.

Anytime we beat the jocks

Morning MM that is the correct answer skirt wearing hootnannies

Have a good day

Morning MKM. Any plans for today mate? What do make of Jack Ross new job?
Morning Dilli marra...

Same old for me I'm afraid, waiting for my Polish mate Krysztof to pick the van up, we've got a small business and got a couple of jobs on today. I'm the brains, Kris is the muscle :) but it works...as I cant manage any physical stuff anymore.

Walking the mutt up the canal is the only time I get out most days, but at least it gets me out of the house and it beats sitting indoors...

I really hope JR succeeds at Hibs, SAFC came to early in his career for him, he must lighten up tho as he seems a bit dour, but I can sort of understand why he came over that way....

Have a great day/ weekend:)

Morning Becs. Morning Gentlepeeps. Don’t fancy any of that. Might just binge watch Britannia instead.

Morning MM

Morning EM

Morning AG

Morning Wakey

Morning KB

Morning Snorbens

Morning Vic. We’ll be eating in tonight. I’m going to make a batch of mince and dumplings. Just got the steak out of the freezer.
Morning Dilli good to be home or what, came home on train yesterday and the country is flooded, got to feel sorry for people

Morning Dilli marra...

Same old for me I'm afraid, waiting for my Polish mate Krysztof to pick the van up, we've got a small business and got a couple of jobs on today. I'm the brains, Kris is the muscle :) but it works...as I cant manage any physical stuff anymore.

Walking the mutt up the canal is the only time I get out most days, but at least it gets me out of the house and it beats sitting indoors...

I really hope JR succeeds at Hibs, SAFC came to early in his career for him, he must lighten up tho as he seems a bit dour, but I can sort of understand why he came over that way....

Have a great day/ weekend:)
My feelings entirely mate. Time will tell. And you too mate.

Back