Larne v Crusaders
Northern Irish Premiership
19:45
Sky Sports Football

Harrogate Town v Portsmouth
FA Cup First Round
19:45
BT Sport 1

Morning lads. Bit of graft, gym, then Harrogate Town for me. Happy Monday. Step on it :D
Morning Ginge, I’ll be out and about with Mrs C again today , she’s even mentioned heading for the darkside :eek: , will watch Harrogate Town tonight.

Morning Becs morning all

on train now back to London, enjoy Harrogate I like it

Morning marra. Safe journey xx
Morning Hank becs and co I'll probably watch the Dundalk v Linfield Unite cup match on RTE 2 tonight.

Morning mate :cool:
Morning Ginge, I’ll be out and about with Mrs C again today , she’s even mentioned heading for the darkside :eek: , will watch Harrogate Town tonight.

Morning marra. Stay safe and don't forget to decontaminate yourself.
Morning Becs
Morning Hank
Morning Dilly,, Wakey, SFATI, Cloughiewobble, Echoman,Chorley, Musicman, Lonious Monk, Janey, Sismanhatton

Nothing for me so I think I’ll twist my melons man 👍

Morning marra. Happy twisting :D
Morning becs et al,

No TV footy today for me.

Have a gud un!

Morning mate :cool:
Morning Becs, Hank and all, off to graft and a quiet night in.

Morning mate. Enjoy your night in :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Morning Wakey, trying to get ticket for gills game in league.

when home I’ll sort mine, will ring club for FACUP replay ticket & ask about league.
You could get one before me as a SC holder?
Otherwise I’ll get one or more via different ways - let me know if you want one, I’ll prob need a couple for Tom as well.
Morning marra. Hope the appointment goes ok. Tues 19th for the replay. You going?

yup

it’s a weird place to get to for me

as crow flies is about 40 miles

by train I have to go from Ashford to Ebsfleet & back again about 70 miles

but yes, I’ll be there

anyone else?

Last edited:
when home I’ll sort mine, will ring club for FACUP replay ticket & ask about league.
You could get one before me as a SC holder?
Otherwise I’ll get one or more via different ways - let me know if you want one, I’ll prob need a couple for Tom as well.

yup

it’s a weird place to get to for me

as crow flies is about 40 miles

by train I have to go from Ashford to Ebsfleet & back again about 70 miles

but yes, I’ll be there

anyone else?
I should get one with season card plus my son has plenty points on his card, I will try for two and let you know

Morning @becs , nice thread. Morning Hank & everyone. Nowt for me today. Busy week ahead work wise so enjoy you Monday and I'll be watching the cup draw later.

@Dilligaf60 , have a great day pal,hope its all going well.

@Spam Javelin , @Rip Van Fish , morning chaps.

@Wakey ftm in Sussex ,all the best for today, @Musicman , have a good trip, @Snorbens , have a good day at work, @Kingdom Bhoy 👍, @viccarlton , enjoy the dark side... @AndyGray1985 , morning pal, @niknak_123 👍 ....and to those yet to post, have a great day.

Morning @becs , nice thread. Morning Hank & everyone. Nowt for me today. Busy week ahead work wise so enjoy you Monday and I'll be watching the cup draw later.

Morning marra. Don't work too hard!
Morning Bez Becs

Morning Hank and all

Office, work from home, travel, stay away. More of a Manic Monday for me.

Morning mate. Safe journey and hope you're not walking like an Egyptian.

@Dilligaf60 , have a great day pal,hope its all going well.

@Spam Javelin , @Rip Van Fish , morning chaps.

@Wakey ftm in Sussex ,all the best for today, @Musicman , have a good trip, @Snorbens , have a good day at work, @Kingdom Bhoy 👍, @viccarlton , enjoy the dark side... @AndyGray1985 , morning pal, @niknak_123 👍 ....and to those yet to post, have a great day.
Morning SFATI, Congrats with 4 goals and 3 points. If you had a couple of drinks and a buck it must have been a fine Saturday evening

Back