Littletown cc nets

Status
Not open for further replies.

eddyfinn

Striker
We have a net on at cls on thurs at 8.30pm if anyone is interested.

We will be sorting some regular net sessions out in the near future too

Really enjoyed tonight lads! Hope to see even more faces in the new year when we get the regular sessions going

Really enjoyed tonight lads! Hope to see even more faces in the new year when we get the regular sessions going

Feeling it this morning mind - i definately struggled to get up this morning. :oops:Need to at least make an attempt to get fit(ish!) in the new year.

Arundel - any interest in a pre-season friendly? Sure I'd be able to cobble together 11 of Bill Quay's finest.

Arundel - any interest in a pre-season friendly? Sure I'd be able to cobble together 11 of Bill Quay's finest.

Alwsys interested mate, we have a few offers on the table (5 now including BQCC) all depends on dates / state of ground etc. I shall defo let u know pal. I'll drop you a text or call in the new year

Alwsys interested mate, we have a few offers on the table (5 now including BQCC) all depends on dates / state of ground etc. I shall defo let u know pal. I'll drop you a text or call in the new year

I'm not surprised mate - even off your long run up, you could bowl anyone into form for the start of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back