Little Tommy Robinson

PTR

Striker
Imagine getting your head kicked in for being brown, and then finding yourself all over social media being called a bully who got what he deserved.

Hope he enjoys every penny of the damages he is awarded.

Ah fuck, I posted on a Tommy f***ing Robinson thread.

Gazoliver

Winger
that's ok we'll use your application of clemency to migrants and just wipe out whole areas that voted for them with a majority or significant minority, same same
Migrants? What on earth are you going on about??
I think you've got me mixed up with another poster.

Not a bad shout re. areas who voted for BNP etc!!

CatRyan

Striker
how likely is it that the child will see this money?

will little TR be attached to paying the fine for perpetuity or can he declare bankruptcy and put everything in his wife's name etc?

how likely is it that the child will see this money?

will little TR be attached to paying the fine for perpetuity or can he declare bankruptcy and put everything in his wife's name etc?
The High Court will be able to examine all of his means and assets to determine ability to pay. If there's evidence he has simply transferred assets to another party in preparation for this outcome they have authority to reverse the transaction and seize the money/asset.

CatRyan

Striker
The High Court will be able to examine all of his means and assets to determine ability to pay. If there's evidence he has simply transferred assets to another party in preparation for this outcome they have authority to reverse the transaction and seize the money/asset.
that's reassuring, I'm assuming given the Judge's comments and the full sweep of charges that he won't be appealing the decision