Little things that make your day

Status
Not open for further replies.
It happened to me a few times. It's worse when the train is still at the station with the doors closed and you're pushing the button for them to open but they don't and it sets off.

If that happened I could never make eye contact with any of the folk staring at me out of the train windows. Gutted.

:lol: aye I've had that before like, don't want to look at anyone because I just know some will laugh at me and I'll get pissed off/ even more embarrassed. Since I've been on the receiving end I've got no idea why I like seeing it happen to other people, must just be a knob

I'm a right bastard, if I need to take the train or a bus for any reason I love it when it's about to leave, someone git sprints along desperate to get on and it leaves without them. Now, I've been on the other end of that and just missed a train or bus and had an hour or whatever to wait for the next one, it's f***ing rubbish and no way should seeing someone else in that position give me any pleasure. But it does. I can't help it.
Saw a corker on the tube last week. Got off and was walking to the exit. Couple came pelting in front of me from the left trying to get on the tube. He got half squashed in the door but got on. She was left on the platform. She started crying as the tube pulled away. Don't think I helped matters by saying "that's a harsh way to get dumped like" :lol::lol:

Classic use of the word "fondle"
I bet you are not unfamiliar with "heavy petting"
Does that still feature on the signs at swimming pools?!

I'm a right bastard, if I need to take the train or a bus for any reason I love it when it's about to leave, someone git sprints along desperate to get on and it leaves without them. Now, I've been on the other end of that and just missed a train or bus and had an hour or whatever to wait for the next one, it's f***ing rubbish and no way should seeing someone else in that position give me any pleasure. But it does. I can't help it.

If I'm on the wrong end of it, I'm always convinced that if I start to sprint, it'll leave just before I get to the door but, likewise, if I walk nonchalantly, it'll leave just before I reach the door.

My favourite on the tube was a lad who dead the desperate sprint and, for some reason, stuck out his HMV bag to try and keep the door open. As a consequence, his HMV purchases got on the tube and he didn't. Someone honest picked the bag up and put it on the platform at the next station (with hindsight, that could have caused a bomb scare).

I'm guilty of the odd grin when someone runs for the bus and it pulls away then they are stuck with the 'I didn't really want it jog' or they resort to hitting the bus! :lol:

If I'm on the wrong end of it, I'm always convinced that if I start to sprint, it'll leave just before I get to the door but, likewise, if I walk nonchalantly, it'll leave just before I reach the door.

My favourite on the tube was a lad who dead the desperate sprint and, for some reason, stuck out his HMV bag to try and keep the door open. As a consequence, his HMV purchases got on the tube and he didn't. Someone honest picked the bag up and put it on the platform at the next station (with hindsight, that could have caused a bomb scare).
There are strict protocols on the Metro as described in the Latecomer section on this blog. Got to admit that I'm a nonchalant stroller.
http://wp.me/p7HlGl-80

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back