Little things that make your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Son of Stan

Striker
I have very low expectations from life so I'm usually thrilled if no one smelly sits next to me on the way to work (3 words - Newcastle/West Road).

However, just had an email to say I've only won the prize draw for the Tyneside Cinema coffee rooms' survey! 2 free tickets and £30 of food. I've just got to decide who to take with me now.

It's totally changed my mood from half an hour ago now. Maybe I'll see an attractive male on the bus home? :lol::lol:

I have very low expectations from life so I'm usually thrilled if no one smelly sits next to me on the way to work (3 words - Newcastle/West Road).

However, just had an email to say I've only won the prize draw for the Tyneside Cinema coffee rooms' survey! 2 free tickets and £30 of food. I've just got to decide who to take with me now.

It's totally changed my mood from half an hour ago now. Maybe I'll see an attractive male on the bus home? :lol::lol:
Check out his headphones. If they cost £250 or more he's a catch.

when i go to the toilet at work and someone put the toilet roll on the holder the right way round.
Logon or register to see this image

are they showing anything interesting at the moment?
High Rise which could be a possibility. A Quiet Passion about Emily Dickinson, another possible. I don't fancy Beauty or the Beast - or Kristen Stewart in Personal Shopper either. The Salesman looks interesting too. Also Paul Verhoeven's Elle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back