Little things that make you smile

I have the strangest cat in the world. He was meowing at the patio door today so I opened it to let him out. After he jumped out he just sat at the patio door looking in at me sitting on the sofa?????
So I’ve started calling him Ted Bundy
I would be worried if I were you if he comes back wearing a plaster cast and asking for help. :)

We're doing the traffic management for the Edinburgh marathons. When waiting of the juniors finishing their run round Arthur's seat so we could alter the route for the main event tomorrow. A pair of identical twin girls, ran the course side by side neither wanting to be a winner.

Interesting how many of these replies feature animals of various kinds. I was staying somewhere in the middle of nowhere last week, and it made me smile every morning sitting outside with a coffee, listening to dozens of birds in song, and the small-cat-sized squirrel that got bolder and bolder every morning when I threw it walnuts. Animals in general do make me happy, as does being in nature. People can do one, sometimes.

Getting onto the bus each morning and/or evening quickly enough to stick my bag up and get my headphones on before anyone speaks to me.
Achieved this morning. Failed tonight.

Literally out my dog does. I found myself watching her put herself to bed the other night with a massive smile on my face :lol:, doing it again now watching her have a kip.

Back