Little things that annoy

A little cringe more than an annoyance, but referring to Newcastle Airport on here as Ponteland Airport.
That also gets on my tits very childish indeed
On a less serious note being told after an ultrasound scan to lose some weight. 6 feet tall 15 stone fair enough, BMI a bit high so middle age spread needs sorted. However the lecturer, a female nurse of ample proportion,size 18 at a minimum estimate tells me with a straight face to eat less. TBF she wouldn't be heavier than myself but at about 5ft 6 it really is an eye-opener when she seemed unaware that if you should practice what you preach she was off the scale. I did manage to keep a straight face myself but I know I couldn't do it again.
I got very annoyed at a doctor when getting my medical ( about 20 years ago) for offshore and I was very fit and getting into bodybuilding ( didn't last long as I love me scram) so I didn't have much body fat bit I was 19st at 6ft3. He told me my BMI was high and needed to shed a few stone! Coming from a bloke about 5ft7 and 20 stone we got into a bit of a heated debate! I didn't think he was gonna sign the certificate in the end hahaha

Last edited:

Dirty lazy people who don't flush the toilet after a piss. In pubs and restaurants, where there is no urinal. Even if you're pissed, surely you are in the habit of flushing.

Shit parents. Saw a couple and a toddler walking their dog. Kid was dragging and yanking this poor little dog off the ground, little twat. And parents just walking without a care.

Dirty lazy people who don't flush the toilet after a piss. In pubs and restaurants, where there is no urinal. Even if you're pissed, surely you are in the habit of flushing.

Shit parents. Saw a couple and a toddler walking their dog. Kid was dragging and yanking this poor little dog off the ground, little twat. And parents just walking without a care.
Greta doesn’t like people flushing the bog after a piss. 🧻🚽

People at work who cannot go anywhere without a cup of coffee in their hand. usually in those oversized non-spill things or a Costa Mug
This. Has become a ‘thing’ over the years . I used to think that god awful programme ‘friends’ was partially responsible . Sat for hours on a coffee shop farting about on a lap top having bought one drink . People claiming they can’t function without a coffee all of a sudden and having to let everyone know they drink it .

People who take tablets out of a blister pack in the wrong order.

And opening the crisps upside down.

And squeezing the toothpaste like a f***ing div.
Aye.

Pubs trying to pass off little dishes of meat n gravy with a bit pastry on top as pies. They're not pies. They're little dishes of meat and gravy with a bit pastry on top. Fuckin' arseholes.

Last edited:
Shops deliberately making the signs on the shelf ambiguous and the item above the wrong sign so the item you buy is dearer than what you thought it was. Always ends up more expensive, never the other way round. A cnt's trick. Hoping you either don't notice till you get home or by the time you're at the till you can't be bothered to make a fuss.

Whenever this happens, watch the reaction of the staff and how they always doubt you. Shifty little ruse.

Last edited:

Back