Little radgies what you doing this weekend thread

Friday - Getting sloshed with good tunes #monta
Saturday - doing uni work then hitting monta in town later
Sunday - Nursing a hangover whilst having a few cry wanks.
But that's only in 7.4 seconds of your life.

Today: Quiet evening at home.
Saturday: Going to our Santa Monica office in the morning and then having lunch with my son somewhere in Malibu. My wife is sick so I'll probably just spend the day with my son.
Sunday: If it doesn't rain, then going out to skate with some of my friends. If it rains, then we'll just hang out at my house much to the chagrin of my wife. We get loud as fuck.

But that's only in 7.4 seconds of your life.

Today: Quiet evening at home.
Saturday: Going to our Santa Monica office in the morning and then having lunch with my son somewhere in Malibu. My wife is sick so I'll probably just spend the day with my son.
Sunday: If it doesn't rain, then going out to skate with some of my friends. If it rains, then we'll just hang out at my house much to the chagrin of my wife. We get loud as fuck.

Can I come?

Also.. :lol::lol:

Let me have a go sir

Going out for a slap up lunch/dinner and then more drinks after. We've (the lads) been putting in a kitty for six months so no expense spared. Will mention the football when we first meet up although as they are all Spanish they won't be bothered, which is good as it stops me wallowing. I will also do my best to stay off here until Monday morning, as the negativity gets me down.
Sunday - a few midday then chill.

fri/sat/sun: setting up pc and some footy as rest from pc.

got a new pc (i9 9000 + rtx 2700) got delayed thru amazon holding funds, now after a win 10 key ASAP (anyone know where you get win 10 keys for about £10 quick)

amazon delaying me money AGAIN so can't get key

then the name on the bottom of email of amazon :lol::lol::lol::lol: amazon being run by scammers Nigerian scammer

Your feedback is helping us build Earth's Most Customer-Centric Company. (giz me f***ing code)

Warmest regards,
Tshegofatso M
Amazon.co.uk

Last edited:
Last neet - watched match - sore throat
The day - Hospital appointment this pm at Leeds General Infirmary - back trouble. Followed by several scoops in Leeds - drive the train back yem. Curry and more cans
Sunday - Phd finalised - no sorry got that wrong. I will be mostly nursing a hangover...

Back