Little lad getting his Cannabis oil

medical side will have a great input to what the government decision is. An article this morning is saying that a mother has been told to stop giving her son cannabis oil ( I believe this is in UK?) as they will not be able to offer her son new medication, as they don't know how the cannabis oil will react with the new medication. A number of issues there, but indicates that it is not as simple as being made out

That's in this country where I would suggest we are behind the times in this respect. Why is it that so many people in this country have to go abroad for treatment? It's not that our NHS isn't wonderful because it is, it's just underfunded/constrained which means treatments aren't/can't be available. This is not just a reference to drugs but many other alternative treatments, I believe the case of Tessa Jowell is another example of this.

That's in this country where I would suggest we are behind the times in this respect. Why is it that so many people in this country have to go abroad for treatment? It's not that our NHS isn't wonderful because it is, it's just underfunded/constrained which means treatments aren't/can't be available. This is not just a reference to drugs but many other alternative treatments, I believe the case of Tessa Jowell is another example of this.

there was that young lad from the Portsmouth area, who went to chech or some other country re a cancer treatment

I think its down to finance and I am not shouting on a political platform. we have a massive aging population. we have a massive immigration increase of young people which by nature increases as they have children.
The treatments for illnesses are getting better and better and the range of medical expertise is increasing.

I think it is a simple fact we will need to pay more as individuals. Perhaps this cannabis oil business is a good thing, if it leads to showing something can be beneficial from it but people need to keep an open mind

there was that young lad from the Portsmouth area, who went to chech or some other country re a cancer treatment

I think its down to finance and I am not shouting on a political platform. we have a massive aging population. we have a massive immigration increase of young people which by nature increases as they have children.
The treatments for illnesses are getting better and better and the range of medical expertise is increasing.

I think it is a simple fact we will need to pay more as individuals. Perhaps this cannabis oil business is a good thing, if it leads to showing something can be beneficial from it but people need to keep an open mind

I'd be on that platform with you! Austerity has gone on for too long and has left us streets behind, in my opinion.

By the sound of what you've said Thc would help you too. Shout if you want pointed

Cheers marra. I'll keep this in mind.

Its a bit costly but available if you know where, pm me if you want to know and ill happily pass the details on.
Not sure of the individual cost but i know theres a decent sized batch going.
Alternatively just look on youtube, its quite an easy process if your sensible.....unlike a mate who nearly burned his kitchen down lol.

Research was done in the 70s to show the possitive effects of cannabis on cancer and numerous other illnesses, this was buried for decades. Big pharma will lose billions and has already tried to put a copyright on cannabis that was turned down, now theyre messing with it by adding stuff and trying to market it at a profit.

And cheers to you too marra. I may be back in touch at some point

It is staggering that the Govt bans something with such obvious health benefits to those who need it but then allow the sale of cigarettes in shops on every street in the country.
Spot on. Of course they make a lot of tax and duty on fags.

As we learnt with little Bradley some kids have huge burdens to carry in their young lives. They need our help, encouragement and support not some bean counter putting even more barriers in their way . Some of these beggars wouldn't survive a day if they had to face up to what these kids call "normality".

Back