Little lad getting his Cannabis oil

And this is 100% my point, the previous point regarding human rights and tobacco looks absurd compared to the benefits you can obtain from using CBD with or without THC.

Disgusting that you are having to self fund this :-(

So lets get this straight, there would be a hell of an argument on human rights if a killer drug like cigarettes were banned but there is no human rights argument against the law making cannabis for medicinal purposes illegal?

The drug debate in this country is utterly pathetic and utterly counterproductive. The Governments failure to legalise drugs not only makes them far more dangerous (nobody who is going to take them will stop taking them) but it also puts the trade into the hands of criminal gangs who kill, use violence and use children to protect their trade. How anybody fails to grasp the complete failure of the war on drugs is beyond me, especially when the most destructive drug of them all (alcohol) is not only served but is subsidised for our MPs in parliament before they go on to vote on our laws.

you are off on a rant and you are starting to merge other ideas about legalising drugs, so as to confuse the situation.

If you think to ban tobacco would not cause massive problems for any party that introduced it is living in cloud cuckoo land

alcohol was restricted but same theory applies as above. very very difficult to ban something that is now legal. Look at the issues with raising taxes on alcohol in an attempt to reduce certain types of sale.

legalising all drugs is a different argument as opposed to allowing cannabis oil to be used for medical purposes.

These arguments need to be kept separate. By the Home Secretary allowing the license, he has seen the issue and there could be progress on that, so I would take that. That could be a massive help to those in need

If it merges with legalising all drugs, it would be lost

you are off on a rant and you are starting to merge other ideas about legalising drugs, so as to confuse the situation.

If you think to ban tobacco would not cause massive problems for any party that introduced it is living in cloud cuckoo land

alcohol was restricted but same theory applies as above. very very difficult to ban something that is now legal. Look at the issues with raising taxes on alcohol in an attempt to reduce certain types of sale.

legalising all drugs is a different argument as opposed to allowing cannabis oil to be used for medical purposes.

These arguments need to be kept separate. By the Home Secretary allowing the license, he has seen the issue and there could be progress on that, so I would take that. That could be a massive help to those in need

If it merges with legalising all drugs, it would be lost

You realise that it IS the same argument as they only reason people cannot get Cannabis oil is because of the absurd drug laws in this country that sees the word "drugs" and immediately reaches for the sledge hammer while totally ignoring the two most lethal drugs in our society........It is the Government and previous Governments that have linked CBL to illegal drugs, nobody else. They have made it one and the same argument which is how this bull shit ruling came about.

You realise that it IS the same argument as they only reason people cannot get Cannabis oil is because of the absurd drug laws in this country that sees the word "drugs" and immediately reaches for the sledge hammer while totally ignoring the two most lethal drugs in our society........It is the Government and previous Governments that have linked CBL to illegal drugs, nobody else. They have made it one and the same argument which is how this bull shit ruling came about.

you are doing the same.

its pointless

is the Home Secretary making a decision that parliament should be making. allowing a license for 1 allows challenges for all

personally I think research should be done and if it benefits those with certain ailments, then that should be considered

It has been done and has been done for a number of decades now, Israel is a leader in this field iirc.

It has been done and has been done for a number of decades now, Israel is a leader in this field iirc.

I am asking as I have not particularly noticed any reports, probably as I don't look for them. have noticed over the years, people using cannabis for things like MS

then it is time for it to be reviewed and I think this will be a start and if for medical reasons on prescription the public will support it.

to join this argument up with legalising all drugs is just setting up to fail.

I am asking as I have not particularly noticed any reports, probably as I don't look for them. have noticed over the years, people using cannabis for things like MS

then it is time for it to be reviewed and I think this will be a start and if for medical reasons on prescription the public will support it.

to join this argument up with legalising all drugs is just setting up to fail.

Nothing wrong with asking marra!

Drugs can be used for a wide range of issues, not just cannabis but there are other illegal substances which could also serve a purpose. There definitely needs to be a more informed discussion than simply pointing to the negatives. Unfortunately though our words will count for little and it will ultimately come down to what the government decides, whether it goes against the evidence or not :lol:

Nothing wrong with asking marra!

Drugs can be used for a wide range of issues, not just cannabis but there are other illegal substances which could also serve a purpose. There definitely needs to be a more informed discussion than simply pointing to the negatives. Unfortunately though our words will count for little and it will ultimately come down to what the government decides, whether it goes against the evidence or not :lol:

medical side will have a great input to what the government decision is. An article this morning is saying that a mother has been told to stop giving her son cannabis oil ( I believe this is in UK?) as they will not be able to offer her son new medication, as they don't know how the cannabis oil will react with the new medication. A number of issues there, but indicates that it is not as simple as being made out

I

Add anti nausea to that. Having the urge to vomit for 5 days solid is nee fun. I get 4 types of anti emetic on prescription, the CBD works better than all of them. I would love to try the stuff with THC in. Fuck the side effects, I have a terminal illness so let's just crack on with it, I've got nothing to lose and everything to gain.

By the sound of what you've said Thc would help you too. Shout if you want pointed

I

Add anti nausea to that. Having the urge to vomit for 5 days solid is nee fun. I get 4 types of anti emetic on prescription, the CBD works better than all of them. I would love to try the stuff with THC in. Fuck the side effects, I have a terminal illness so let's just crack on with it, I've got nothing to lose and everything to gain.

Its a bit costly but available if you know where, pm me if you want to know and ill happily pass the details on.
Not sure of the individual cost but i know theres a decent sized batch going.
Alternatively just look on youtube, its quite an easy process if your sensible.....unlike a mate who nearly burned his kitchen down lol.

Research was done in the 70s to show the possitive effects of cannabis on cancer and numerous other illnesses, this was buried for decades. Big pharma will lose billions and has already tried to put a copyright on cannabis that was turned down, now theyre messing with it by adding stuff and trying to market it at a profit.

Last edited:
is the Home Secretary making a decision that parliament should be making. allowing a license for 1 allows challenges for all

personally I think research should be done and if it benefits those with certain ailments, then that should be considered
It's already been researched especially for epilepsy, there's a few studies which say results are promising, I think it'll need someone to be able to patent it before it gets a big pharma to touch it, unfortunately they aren't going to develop a drug which someone else can copy in a matter of weeks without having exclusive rights for 10 years.

It's already been researched especially for epilepsy, there's a few studies which say results are promising, I think it'll need someone to be able to patent it before it gets a big pharma to touch it, unfortunately they aren't going to develop a drug which someone else can copy in a matter of weeks without having exclusive rights for 10 years.

good point. I was listening to the boys mother on sky news this morning and she was saying the oil she got in Canada was pharmaceutical standard. What that exactly means I am not sure. She has 7 bottles of oil, apparently she was told, if somebody drunk the 7 bottles, they would likely be sick, but would not get any sort of high

Back