Little lad getting his Cannabis oil

Mind blowing that he has had to go through a hundred seizures a day due to the GP being banned from prescribing it on the NHS.....All drugs have side effects, do the muppets in charge honestly believe that a little lad having a 100 seizures a day is less damaging to his health than a slightly increased risk of mental health issues from the use of cannabis oil, staggering stupidity.

Epileptic boy, 12, will get cannabis oil

Mind blowing that he has had to go through a hundred seizures a day due to the GP being banned from prescribing it on the NHS.....All drugs have side effects, do the muppets in charge honestly believe that a little lad having a 100 seizures a day is less damaging to his health than a slightly increased risk of mental health issues from the use of cannabis oil, staggering stupidity.

Epileptic boy, 12, will get cannabis oil
is the Home Secretary making a decision that parliament should be making. allowing a license for 1 allows challenges for all

personally I think research should be done and if it benefits those with certain ailments, then that should be considered

is the Home Secretary making a decision that parliament should be making. allowing a license for 1 allows challenges for all

personally I think research should be done and if it benefits those with certain ailments, then that should be considered

Research has been done and the benefits are well known. How is it justified to ban this substance but not ban cigarettes that kill thousands of people every year? Research and evidence surely has to go both ways?

Should have been done months ago. I support medicalization of cannabis but the wider debate is another matter. This has been a stupid waste of time but at least the kid has a chance now.

Research has been done and the benefits are well known. How is it justified to ban this substance but not ban cigarettes that kill thousands of people every year? Research and evidence surely has to go both ways?
there is a slight difference.

cannabis is illegal, so can be banned.

tobacco is not illegal and has been in use for over 400 years in this country. therefore to ban it, would create one hell of an argument on human rights, nanny state etc.

tobacco has had a number of limitations placed on it over the years, so as to reduce its use and those keep being challenged, so being able to ban would have no chance of succeeding.

A grown up debate needs to be held over medicinal use of cannabis and its fears spoken about. does the benefits outweigh the cons.

Should have been done months ago. I support medicalization of cannabis but the wider debate is another matter. This has been a stupid waste of time but at least the kid has a chance now.

it has forced a government department to rethink.

allow for one really throws the doors open to challenge, so I feel that studies will be done (this slows down speed of change) and eventually parliament will vote

Last edited:
I
Again, the research has been done. A fair bit here- not sure where the research has been done is important - but its a proven pain killer, anti spasmodic and is particularly effective with conditions like ms.

Add anti nausea to that. Having the urge to vomit for 5 days solid is nee fun. I get 4 types of anti emetic on prescription, the CBD works better than all of them. I would love to try the stuff with THC in. Fuck the side effects, I have a terminal illness so let's just crack on with it, I've got nothing to lose and everything to gain.

allow for one really throws the doors open to challenge, so I feel that studies will be done (this slows down speed of change) and eventually parliament will vote
But at this moment in time I don't care about that. This has being going on for a long time now and the case is so self evident that there could only ever be one course of action or the kid was going to die. Each seizure can cause damage and this young'un has had hundreds- maybe thousands since this campaign started, all of them completely unnecessary.

I

Add anti nausea to that. Having the urge to vomit for 5 days solid is nee fun. I get 4 types of anti emetic on prescription, the CBD works better than all of them. I would love to try the stuff with THC in. Fuck the side effects, I have a terminal illness so let's just crack on with it, I've got nothing to lose and everything to gain.

And this is 100% my point, the previous point regarding human rights and tobacco looks absurd compared to the benefits you can obtain from using CBD with or without THC.

From me? I get mine from CBDbrothers, the green edition 250mg. I might get the oil next time which is faster acting.

Disgusting that you are having to self fund this :-(

there is a slight difference.

cannabis is illegal, so can be banned.

tobacco is not illegal and has been in use for over 400 years in this country. therefore to ban it, would create one hell of an argument on human rights, nanny state etc.

tobacco has had a number of limitations placed on it over the years, so as to reduce its use and those keep being challenged, so being able to ban would have no chance of succeeding.

A grown up debate needs to be held over medicinal use of cannabis and its fears spoken about. does the benefits outweigh the cons.

So lets get this straight, there would be a hell of an argument on human rights if a killer drug like cigarettes were banned but there is no human rights argument against the law making cannabis for medicinal purposes illegal?

The drug debate in this country is utterly pathetic and utterly counterproductive. The Governments failure to legalise drugs not only makes them far more dangerous (nobody who is going to take them will stop taking them) but it also puts the trade into the hands of criminal gangs who kill, use violence and use children to protect their trade. How anybody fails to grasp the complete failure of the war on drugs is beyond me, especially when the most destructive drug of them all (alcohol) is not only served but is subsidised for our MPs in parliament before they go on to vote on our laws.

Last edited:

Back