little evidence 20mph speed-limit-cuts-casualties

Either way there was traffic in front and he got nowhere. I might have misread it in the dark but he still had nowhere to go and there was no point me speeding up cos the traffic ahead was slow.

People like you cause unneccessary backlog of traffic, just because there was traffic infront you should keep up with the speed limit and not lag behind. So annoying when in traffic cars are 30 yards from each other. Move it along man

A green circle is advisary not enforceable. The 20 zones are arguably unenforceable anyway. There are no small repeater speed limit signs on the lamposts to remind you of the limit, and based on the highway code the majority of the zones would classed as 30 if you have no other instruction.
20 zone is different, they tell you when you enter and when you leave. No repeaters

People like you cause unneccessary backlog of traffic, just because there was traffic infront you should keep up with the speed limit and not lag behind. So annoying when in traffic cars are 30 yards from each other. Move it along man
Which grid position were you in?

Never knew the public roads were a racetrack

30 yards is fuck all man he got no where. Read the thread, I caught him up doing the speed limit, it changed to 30 I done 30.

30 yards is fuck all man he got no where. Read the thread, I caught him up doing the speed limit, it changed to 30 I done 30.

30 yards is annoying if you have a mile of traffic and every driver seems to be leaving 30 yards each and move like snails when it hits green. i'm not saying to go over the speed limit more that your acceleration should be upto speed to not leave gaping holes between cars.

30 yards is annoying if you have a mile of traffic and every driver seems to be leaving 30 yards each and move like snails when it hits green. i'm not saying to go over the speed limit more that your acceleration should be upto speed to not leave gaping holes between cars.
I caught them up doing the speed limit, I’ve done nowt wrong man.

That’s the whole point of the 20. It’s not about reducing the number of casualties per se, it’s about reducing the damage to those casualties when they happen.
Glad someone finally pointed this out.

Ever heard of breaking distance?

Back