little evidence 20mph speed-limit-cuts-casualties

Some prick in Peterlee too exception to me doing 20 in a 20 tonight. The fuckwit decided to flash his lights mimicking the strobe effect then bombed past in a mood. The arsehole got a full 50 yards in front before get held up by a line of cars in front.

I nar cool story bro when’s the film release d.
Where was this in Peterlee I want to have a look on streetview to see if the 20mph was advisory or law? You can tell by the shape of the sign.

Just make it an official free for all on the roads....let the biggest SUV’s with their “road dominating presence” (official Audi advert) hold sway. Who gives a flying fuck about cyclists and pedestrians....it’s all about who has the biggest metaphorical dick.

The sign that says 20mph that I saw did. Regardless of that I caught the prick up while doing 20.
I've just drove along that road 20mins ago and there are no 20mph signs mate its always been 30mph, are you sure you are not mistaken? It would explain why that gadgie was upset.

Either way there was traffic in front and he got nowhere. I might have misread it in the dark but he still had nowhere to go and there was no point me speeding up cos the traffic ahead was slow.
Fair enough marra, he wasn't in a blue BMW was he? There was a manic behind the wheel of a car behind me a few weeks ago in Shotton.

I think I know what 20mph sign you saw, its one of those that you cant see unless they are lit up as they use LEDs, a bit like those electronic signs that tell you your speed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back