Listening to radio 4..

Is it a euphemism for batting for the other side?
I was half-listening to talksport this morning so I'm not sure on the context, but Brazil and McCoist were on about someone and I think McCoist said "I can't imagine he's the type who listens to Talksport", and Brazil answered with "I think he listens to Radio 4" - and you could hear laughter in the studio. :confused:

I was half-listening to talksport this morning so I'm not sure on the context, but Brazil and McCoist were on about someone and I think McCoist said "I can't imagine he's the type who listens to Talksport", and Brazil answered with "I think he listens to Radio 4" - and you could hear laughter in the studio. :confused:

Funny, not sure Alan Brazil is the best to inform social norms mind...:)

Radio 4 ffs.
They never tell you how much a tin of emulsion costs at Wickes.

You do know that ‘batting for the other side’ is in itself a euphemism for a person who has sexual relations with someone of the same sex as themselves don’t you?

It means he doesn't drive a white van and reads The Telegraph or Guardian.

Talksport is for morons, intelligent people tend to listen to radio 4. Morons like to try and pretend they're better than the clever ones to make them feel better about their pointless lives.

I don't listen to radio 4 BTW.

Back