List the scars on your body.

3 scares ony hand (punched something when drunk and broke my hand in 4 places) luckily and more than I deserve it had a brilliant surgery team at Sunderland worked like artist in putting the pins in and resetting the bones, I've seen some lads had the same op and it's a mess.

1" on left tricep where some daft twat was fuckin' about with a pen knife at school and managed to stab me.

5 pence sized crater on left inner forearm from soldering pipework to an Elson tank from underneath. Time seemed to stand still as the blob of solder sizzled in to my skin.

3/4's around the top of me left thumb. Opened up like a pedal bin lid. The perils of pissed chilli prep!

10 pence sized puncture, 1 1/2" from me nut sack after slipping climbing a temporary fence made out of rebar. Put a hole in me new Geordie Jeans anarl :evil:

Gash on the head off a brick.
Eye brow off a saw
Forehead off a cricket bat
Left knee from a bike accident
Right shin from a crash

Got a scar on my eyebrow. When I'd learned to walk as a toddler so went running into my grandparents' house and straight into the arm of a wooden armchair arm. Had to go to the RVI to get stitched up. Apparently the doctor told my mother to sit on me to keep me still!

Three inch burn across my rock hard abs which is actually from being scalded when I was little, but I tell people it was ninjas, and my war wound, which is a scar up my shin from falling up the mess steps somewhere in the desert.

I stood on one of these in the pool in Spain and it scooped the bottom of my toe out. Couldn't get stitched as the wound was to wide so they had to pack it with dressing each day and I had to wear a bag on my foot.
Logon or register to see this image
I remember those being all over the place, although the young people of today won't, but I still can't see how you could seriously injure yourself on one just by standing on it. Bizarre.

2 scars on my head. 1 from a spade (accidental), 1 from car keys (on purpose). Both given to me by my older brother.

Scar on my bottom lip (also fatter than it should be) as I got kicked in the mouth in a fight as a young'un.

Scar under my chin (covered by a beard most of the time), think that was from the corner of a table.

Scar on left wrist where I fell over drunk and picked the scab. Scar on right wrist (birth mark).

Scar on inside of palm (just under the little finger) where I got glass in my hand.

Scar down a third-half of my right index finger where I sliced it on a knife, was cooking at uni I think.

Scars on left knee from when I used to skate as a kid. Fell over and took some tissue out. Scar on right shin from another skating accident where I was grinding on metal bench in the park and as I got to to the end of the bench my right shin slammed into the corner of said bench.

I think that's most of them.

2 scars on my head. 1 from a spade (accidental), 1 from car keys (on purpose). Both given to me by my older brother.

Scar on my bottom lip (also fatter than it should be) as I got kicked in the mouth in a fight as a young'un.

Scar under my chin (covered by a beard most of the time), think that was from the corner of a table.

Scar on left wrist where I fell over drunk and picked the scab. Scar on right wrist (birth mark).

Scar on inside of palm (just under the little finger) where I got glass in my hand.

Scar down a third-half of my right index finger where I sliced it on a knife, was cooking at uni I think.

Scars on left knee from when I used to skate as a kid. Fell over and took some tissue out. Scar on right shin from another skating accident where I was grinding on metal bench in the park and as I got to to the end of the bench my right shin slammed into the corner of said bench.

I think that's most of them.
Logon or register to see this image

Back